1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Greg Smith makes the ball look small [photo]

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NL Rocket, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Salvy

Salvy Member

Good Idea ZBoy....

[​IMG]

2. Possum

Possum Member

Holy **** that big hands saying is for real!!!!

3. ch0c0b0fr34k

ch0c0b0fr34k Member

I think lots of NBA players can palm the ball, but he's bigger than that o_O

4. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

I checked the NBA.com 2011 NBA Draft Anthropometric Measurements and Greg Smith had the longest hand length of the draft prospects (9.8)(Tied with Kawhi Leonard).

No one in the draft came close on hand width to Greg Smith's (12.0) measurement.

I can be a bit of a stat nerd.

5. Illegal Machine

6. Xenochimera

Xenochimera Contributing Member

lol is this dude passing the ball ??

[​IMG]

7. BigShotBob

BigShotBob Member

Thanks for setting me straight clutch, though that was a picture of the missed dunk.

8. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

That was a dangerous play. I really wish players would stop trying to get under someone who's up in the air.

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

i was at sawyer park watching the game when this guy tried to dunk. about five minutes later lil wayne and drake's "i'm going in" came on in the background. completely random, the manager has a playlist on his apple that he plays on the speaker system.