1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Greene/Dorsey Press Conference

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jun 27, 2008.

1. ClutchCity3

ClutchCity3 Member

2. solid

solid Contributing Member

I like this guy! Big, mean, quick, strong with a personality. And a sense of humor. This is getting interesting. Can't wait to see him get some minutes. This team so desperately needs some "attitude."

3. stussysupreme

stussysupreme Member

how tall is morey lol

4. rockets_fanatic

It is jsut an opinion, but I think we need to give these guys a go early in eh season. I've stated before we need to rest T-mac and Yao early on in teh season or limit there minutes, so they are healthy later in teh season. SO I hope we try these guys at different positions just to see where they are at early on and give them a taste of NBA basketball.

5. BrooksBall

BrooksBall Contributing Member

And Portland had guys like Duckworth and Kersey.

6. WizzyWig

WizzyWig Member

Clutch, was is just me or did Les Alexander lean over and ask Morey "Who is that guy?" after Donte Greene answered your question at the pres conference.

Looks like Morey let him know that you are Clutch...aka Big Dog. :D

7. tofu--

tofu-- Member

Gerald Green was 25.

8. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

'kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss....'

Seriously though... how could the owner not know who clutch is?

9. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

oh no. Did Dorsey really say "Bill Laimbeer"? when talking about inspirational defenders.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's good, finally we won't have any push overs down low. I hope Dorsey gives some "Laimbeer" fouls when we play the Jazz!

11. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

i actually like my type...inspirational.

that's what you are doing, tinman. rationalizing Laimbeer inspiration.

12. Painting_Shade

Painting_Shade Contributing Member

green is 25

13. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Thanks for the photos !! Dorsey looks very familiar, maybe a guy from a movie or something. He likes like a cross between Mike Harris, Kevin Willis & Dwight Howard.

14. ralphabetsoup

ralphabetsoup Member

Dorsey would probably be an NCAA Champ right now if Calipari had used his brain and fouled on that 3-pointer Kansas took at the end of regulation... Still don't know why Cal didn't send them to the line to take foul shots instead of giving them the college 3-shot. That's just asking for it.

Would being on a NCAA Champ team have risen his stock? If so, maybe Cal's move was the right one... for the Rockets.

15. Classic

Classic Member

16. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

And the NFL is by far the most popular league in the US, and this message board is based in the US. So I don't think it's crazy to expect people to know who one of that league's most popular players is.

17. scola4

scola4 Member

its good to know we got a couple of guys that wont hurt the locker room chemistry. greene and especially dorsey seem like they are easy to get a long with and for those of yall who dont think dorsey will make the team, morey seemed pretty confident he was going to step in and contribute this year a little...that just means bye bye to chuck hayes but im okay with that