1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

great! to watch the Los Angeles rockets war feelings

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by matthaus, Dec 12, 2006.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max14

max14 Member

errr. are you sure that's how they are translated ?

2. matthaus

matthaus Member

Ithink it is impolite to post in chinese here...
    although my english is very bad,i am use english too.in here i think only little people can understand chinese.
    JohnMatrix you add my msn and chat by that.maybe you can help my english.

3. matthaus

matthaus Member

thank you
    when i use the english i will try to use like the correction ture word
    and you let me know some about Study method. i will Attention in my future learn.

4. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

As others have said, nothing for anyone to feel embarrassed about. Neither language is easy to master. They don't translate smoothly and can be amusing (that is no reflection on the poster). We respect anyone making an attempt.... but moreover we appreciate Rockets fans here. Sometimes you just want to share your thoughts about this team. Here is the best place to do that.

5. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Thanks to Yao a couple of hundred fans are now members of Clutchfans (including me :) ) so don't worry about too little people understanding Chinese.

6. matthaus

matthaus Member

thank you for your how to learn english Method,i am wahch the film or tv in my free time. i will keep up learn english. i think my english will become better.

7. richirich

richirich Contributing Member

Actually Thumbs, this was just the kinda thing like "Sura Faints" that his forum needed after a major injury to Tmac and a disappointing loss to the Fakers.

If I am poking fun at anyone it is at Babelfish. I commend Matthaus for his good hearted attempt to communicate and now obviously he has a lot of new friends here, including many willing to help him with his english. We can teach him that some words like stool can have more than one meaning - so context (or humor) is important.

One man's good laugh is another man's uncivil smirk I guess.

Matthaus welcome and post often.

Now what was that other Mutombo little brother joke? :D

8. matthaus

matthaus Member

yeah i will Post more often, and start the thread more.

9. matthaus

matthaus Member

:confused:

10. conquistador#11

I like this thread very much.High five,yes?

11. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Makes fun of the poor English-to-Chinese, Chinese-to-English translation algorithms. A number of people here have tried suchs tools to translate Chinese articles on Yao and the Rockets (including myself) and the results were similar.

12. longinthetooth

okay how much do you charge per post this is better than borat? !!?

Freaking ridiculous and absolutely classic!!

even better than the guy that was a bulls fan and liked to do weird things with goats (cant remember his name )

I think we can make money on this guy and even somehow work in a ms swan reference...

\I think he's not real and all you guys are buying into
    \\we get signal
    \\\want to read another the thread :eek:

13. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

You know MATHUS, your English writting improved while you were replying to this thread maybe you should continue doing that. I can see an improvement in your writting from your first reply. KEEP IT UP :p

14. mj10501

mj10501 Contributing Member

hahahaha this thread has been hilarious, thanks matthaus. like everyone has mentioned, we appreciate anyone who is enthusiastic about the rockets, regardless of your command of the english language. hell i took four years of spanish, and i doubt i'd speak it any better than matthaus's english.

its kind of amazing how this thread has brought about more camaraderie than a rockets win

15. Aemon

Aemon Contributing Member

Matthaus...you are the man!!!

16. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

omg, I found the script for the newsradio thing and it's freakin hilarious:

omg, this is really hilarious. I've watched it like 18 times and I still lmao everytime I watch it.

my favorite: "feel my scales donkey donkey donkey donkey donkey"

17. RocketsMac

RocketsMac Member

I wonder how this thread got 116 posts :confused: . no offense, but it's really weird that even nobody understood the original post, there are 116 posts. man, Clutchfans much have a lot of free time. :D

18. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

all midgets know chinese.

19. Rickem

Rickem Member

By far the most entertaining, side splitting, post I've ever read on Clutch! It was the absolute paragon of hilarity.

You've raised the bar for all of us, matthaus, and I thank you.

20. Valio!

Valio! Member

Amen! Learning a foriegn language is a tough business. Kudos to anyone who tries...Would be interesting to know how many of you who are so quick to point and laugh can speak a foreign language.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.