1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Butt-hurt article from Dallas

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by banzai, Apr 19, 2015.

1. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

What this guy fails to realize is, it's not about Parsons leaving and taking the money. The shots the Parsons took walking out of the door is what did it for me. The club pictures that were seemingly mocking the fans and the organization is another one.

Parsons clearly thinks he's better than what he is. Very solid glue guy that will make plays on occasion. He's a good player, but not a 15 mill a year player.

Boo Parsons, boo him until the roof blows off.

2. LosRockets2011

LosRockets2011 Contributing Member

This guy said houstanite. He's not from htown.

2 people like this.
  3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Salty dallas fans

4. fearthebeardman

lol everyone whining about booing Parsons. But then the Blazers boo Harden everytime he touches the ball and boo every ****ing ref call but no one complains about them.

Bunch of whiners.

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Probably from the woodlands...

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Misleading thread title. There is no great butt at all in that article.

2 people like this.
  7. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

lol @ Houstonite

wtf dummy

8. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

Nobody is making you read them. Your feeling are irrelevant.

9. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

What a turd... he acts like we're supposed to cheer for Dallas and play nice. F that. I will never forget how bad it felt to lose by 40 in game 7. F them. Beat them by 20 next game. Parsons is a model first, then a ball player. That's why he's getting booed. He had Houston on the bottom of his priority list even when he played here. Enjoy the boos... more to come!

I hope we take Rondo off their hands in the summer. Would serve them right.

10. hooroo

hooroo Member

Then Parsons wins, 'cause you're feeding his ego by giving him attention even if it's negative.

11. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

What a god awful website that is. The writers are seem just a bit too sensitive. Just a bit.

12. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

I should also mention that the only "____ you suck" chant that I heard was aimed at the refs.

I also didn't hear any booing of Chandler as he left the court, but the place was pretty freaking loud.

13. Mprice

Mprice Member

This. :confused::confused:

14. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

If anyone cheers for injuries to anyone, it's not cool by my book. Most of the rest of the crowd stuff seems like over sensitivity on the part of the Dallas fan.

Parsons got booed not because he left, but because the stuff he said after wards (Houston dirty, Dallas clean). And saying that opposing player sucks (assuming that some fans did say it) isnt all that much. Even the writer himself said that Dirk sucked on defense.

And anyone who is from Dallas or cheer for Dallas has no right to complain about what other people chant in a crowd:

http://www.newson6.com/story/28355962/dallas-school-says-its-graduate-led-racist-chant-in-sae-video

15. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

That pretty much gives it away. He's nowhere close to being from Houston.

16. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I'm not speaking from an emotional perspective. This is coming from a logical perspective. Linking to their articles actually helps them out. More people click on it so more traffic comes their way and they benefit from it. They get more visitors and probably more money from it too. You're helping that person rather than showing how butt-hurt he or she is. How many times have you shared one of the articles from here on clutchfans to twitter or facebook?

17. jbasket

jbasket Member

Houstonite? What?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#37 jbasket, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  18. bongman

bongman Member

Thanks McFail !!

19. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's always been my opinion that it's best not to boo when a player like Parson's has left. I think the crowd should simply not acknowledge him...as if his time here was not worth a damn. Make him think we simply forgot that he was ever a Rocket.

Booing injured players is never cool, period. I don't get the shouting of "Dirk sucks." either. Dude, no matter what your feelings are about his, is a HOF player. He clearly does not suck. Plus, he's been in the league for like 54 years. I'm going to guess things like that don't bother him.

20. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

I heard a small chant of Dirk sucks while he was obviously flopping but it quickly turned into a loud refs suck chant. Errbody hates Crawford.

Lol at Houstonite. Get the **** outa here with that **** wormy looking little boy man. I have never heard any native call themselves that, ever. Only Yankees think like that.