1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Article on Texas A&M's Jerrod Johnson

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocketfanatic2, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

Ah, the one statement that brings all Texans together, whether they may be Longhorns, Aggies, Cougars, or any other affiliation. :D

2. Rocketfanatic2

Can we stop all the hatred in this thread please? I had no intentions of this turning into a let's insult whatever school isn't mine thread. I'm starting to think very few read the article or my original post, and just came to start hatin on one school or another. This is why the world has so much hatred in it right now, because of people who insult others to make them feel better about themselves. I specifically asked to keep the football out of the thread, and yet yall gotta bring it up to bash others. I apologize to those who came in and replied about the story behind his life, and to those who came in to see what people thought about his story, when they only see foolish people arguing over what school is better. I'll ask you one more time, can you please just focus on the story of him and his family? If you aren't respectful enough to do that, why even post?

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

The problem is the entire first half of that article IS about football. And it came off like an attempt to propel JJ into some kind of super-Tebow stratosphere. That whole statistical slurpfest rubs everyone the wrong way. Including a demi-Admiral Gagm like me.

4. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

Sigh..... can't believe I have to hear John Lopez every morning now on SR610. Pathetic fluff piece.
    Unbelievable.

5. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

LOL. There's just one little issue. A&M three games have been against New Mexico, Utah State, and UAB - ALL at home. Yeah... not exactly Tebow playing against Tennessee, an SEC defense, Pryor playing against USC, Harris playing multiple ranked teams, Mallett playing Georgia, or even Colt playing Tech and @ Wyoming. :rolleyes: Spoken like a true Aggie.

6. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Right?! Its like that politician that told Roger Clemens, "Gold Bless you, you are a Titan" or whatever.

7. updawg

updawg Member

The internet is a tough place for a naive aggie.

8. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Not very cool.

9. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

All that stuff about respecting other schools, and I get this ****. Amazing.

10. Artesticles

Artesticles Member