1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GRAPHIC] Three Christian Schoolgirls Beheaded

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Svpernaut, Nov 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Thanks Jeff

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

I'm the clown? I'm not the one openly lying about someone else on the board, and when asked to back up the statements can't do it... You just point the finger and say "he said skin them alive" yet you have no proof, infact, there is ample proof proving that point wrong and you're still ignorant enough to keep it up.

Last time I checked there were PLENTY of pics of the prisoner abuse on the news, it wasn't covered up.

If this doesnt' anger you on a Christian level then I'm not sure weather to envy or pity you... The bible says turn the other cheek but it also says an eye for an eye. There are some people in this world that MUST be dealt with in a confrontational way, and the Bible was filled with many of those. We are talking about animals who severed the heads of three freaking school girls for Pete's sake, all because they were Christian. you cannot compare Christ willingly being sacrificed for all of man-kind to these girls being slain. It was Christs calling to do just that, to die and be raised again, but it wasn't these girl's calling. They didn't willingly go, and they shouldn't have to because Christ already had them covered in that aspect.

3. mc mark

Svpernaut can you tell us all why you want to skin terrorist alive?

4. Svpernaut

Can you tell me where I said that? Feel free, it has been proven in this thread that I didn't.

5. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

The eye for the eye is from the Old Testament where they talked about ripping open the bellys of pregnant women too. Try reading the New Testament sometime.

Nobody is saying that the people who did this shouldn't be dealt with it, but treat this as an attack on humanity and not a crusade against Christianity.

6. mc mark

I mean, how would you do it? Would you start skinning someone at the head and work down? Or do it in pieces? How?

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

the whole thing makes me sad, frankly. it all sucks. the fact that "Christian gangs" roam that city setting fire to mosques and "cleansing" the area of Muslims makes me sad...they use my Lord, Jesus Christ, to justify that. that makes me sad. it makes me sad to see Christians persecuted for their beliefs, as well...for remaining faithful. it makes me sad to see violence done to children for any reason. innocence stolen. that makes me incredibly sad.

but i will not be controlled by anger. and i won't feed off it to serve a God who says that harboring it in my heart makes me a murderer.

none of that means i'm not advocating justice. none of that means i wouldn't support bringing these people to account for their actions. they should be.

8. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

Svpernaut, I am asking you again. I don't see that image on the BBC report - you said it was edited out. Did you get the pic from one of those 3 Christian Newsletters in the email and post it here to spice up the news?

9. Svpernaut

The image is from Reuters, I'll see if I cant track down the original, but even if I could I can't post it here... not gonna piss the Clutch Crew off, it's their site, their rules.

10. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

That's the best news I've heard all day.

11. mc mark

Man this sucks!

I can't find anything on google about skinning people. Svpernaut help me out here!

12. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Yes, but not on this board.

13. Svpernaut

Just because I believe people need to see the images doesn't mean I am they (or me) are going to be controlled by anger. Just as mc mark keeps trying to get me "upset" by knowing lying about me saying skinning of prisoners is okay. I don't get upset, things such as these only strengthen my resolve. mc marc can act like a two year old all he wants... and these radicals can be heinous all they want, it isn't going to turn people off from being Christian.

The new testement isn't the only part of the Bible. If we were all "friendly" and turned the other cheek we wouldn't be where we are today. The way Christ acted is not possible for all people to do, he doesn't expect you to turn the other cheek when you are being persecuted for your beliefs, and especially when innocent children are. If that were the case there would be no Christians in the military, or police force... there are times when you havve to act, times such as these. I don't "hate" muslims because of this, but I do wish more muslim leaders would openly and vocally chastise and rebuke actions such as these, but they don't. I have muslim friends and co-workers and I didn't even see this as a bash on muslims, because obviously this is a small sect of their peaceful religion, but that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

14. mc mark

Hey! I'm just going by what you said! You said you wanted to skin terrorists alive. Don't blame me because you have no honor in our soul. I am disappointed though that you won't share your people skinning skills with us.

15. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

That's all I need to know. So the pic has never been with the BBC article, you searched the pic by yourself to match it with the BBC report.

I doubt you can win anyone over in D&D by sensationalizing a news report with gruesome and graphic pictures. The reactions in this thread so far couldn't be clearer.

#55 wnes, Nov 18, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2005
  16. Svpernaut

lol! I've posted twice the exact words I said (once in this post and once in the last one) and you are still sticking to your story. Thanks for the laugh.

17. mc mark

You find skinning people alive funny?

18. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Oh it used to be a very common execution method in China a few hundred years back. Dig a little harder on google ;)

19. Svpernaut

Keep fishing.

20. Svpernaut

The original article with picture was from Reuter's (http://www.alertnet.org) which is there for "Alerting humanitarians to emergencies". I used the BBC link because it doesn't require a logon and attached the picture to it.