1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GRAPHIC] Three Christian Schoolgirls Beheaded

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Svpernaut, Nov 18, 2005.

Tags:
  1. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

it doesn't have a political purpose? really? what else is it about, then?

where does the Bible say to stand up against persecution of Christians? Jesus said we should expect to be persecuted. i'm not saying that God's judgment doesn't include force on this earth...because it very well could. but Christians in this region are guilty of doing the same type thing to Muslims. Christians in Eastern Europe used Christianity as a means to persecute the hell out of Muslims...including raping women, killing children and torture.

you certainly should be praying for persecuted believers. absolutely. you should also be praying for the redemption of the hearts of the men who were capable of doing this. but do you need to see the picture to get there? the story alone is enough...it's horrific enough without having to see a little girl's head severed from her body.

2. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Lies, lies, lies. Either learn how to tell the truth, or learn how to read.

3. wnes

wnes Contributing Member

What are they?

4. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

I'm not going to look at the picture. However, I find it hard to believe that some on this thread are giving these girls an equal footing with terrorists. These girls did nothing wrong and to attempt to justify their murders by saying it's been happening for sometime on both sides is disgusting.

There is a huge difference between the killing of enemies in a conflict and the kidnapping and beheading of INNOCENTS. If the US army kidnapped Iraqi civilians and killed them in cold blood I would be just as disgusted (actually, much more disgusted). No targeting of innocents should ever be justified and any attempt to do so is morally repugnant.

5. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Well since so many on this board ask for definitive proof of themselves saying they support terrorists (which is stupid because nobody ever comes out and says it) why don't you go a dig up said thread and post it for all of us to see? It can't be that hard and he's posted in this thread two responses that directly refute what you're saying.

6. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Look it up yourself

Svpernaut himself said he wanted to skin terrorists alive.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They are out spreading the gospel and the good news again?

8. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

Last I checked I am a Christian, and I want to see FIRST HAND what my Christian brothers and sisters go through... it helps me keep the faith and be a strong beleiver. Muslims do this all the time, feed off the hatred of their beliefs and see the horrid actions against their fellow muslims, and I'm sure it makes their faith stronger... but no one jumps down their throats when they do it. If you don't have the stomach to handle this images, fine I can't really blame you, but that doesn't mean it doesn't HELP others and it certainly shouldn't be censored. I love how many liberals are all for freedom of speach and the press unless it is something like this, that "offends" them.

9. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

do you have a poll to back up that assertion?

10. MadMax

i'm not trying to preach to you...but please don't feed off hatred for faith. feeding off hatred and anger has nothing to do with Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ went to the cross...he was persecuted...he was victimized...when Peter tried to stand up to fight back, he told him to stop. i don't believe God has a favorite when he looks down on all of us continuing the chain of violence over and over again. these children are victims of that chain. victims of a world that's rejected God's ways for their own. Jesus Christ is about redemption of that world.

i love how conservatives freak out about nipples but are willing to display a little girl's severed head. ;)

11. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

How is this any worse then what some of the perverts in this country do to young girls. I believe one was just convicted in Florida for killing a young girl. Is it the beheading that makes this worse or the fact that a Muslim did it to a Christian? Evil can reside in the heart of anyone. It doesn't make a difference what race the person is, where they live or what religion they follow. The BTK killer was a Christian and was very involved in the Lutheran church; yet he loved to commit horrible acts of evil in his spare time. Let's try not to generalize this act has an us against them scenario or would you like a modern day crusade against the entire Muslim world?

12. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Sadly some of the biggest hypocrites in the world can be found in our neighborhood churches.

13. insane man

insane man Member

so shouldn't the world also see all the torture/rape/murder certain* military personnel committed against prisoners so we can stop these bastards in our administration from supporting such torture? would you support releasing ALL the photos?

ps: did you just link the bbc and say 'us media doesn't cover stuff like this'?

*i dont think all the troops are involved in this. and i certainly dont think even those who committed these atrocities are the only ones to blame. i think its the administration. so dont go TJ on me and say i hate the troops. thanks.

14. MadMax

we're all hypocrits.

15. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Don't sell yourself short Max! You're a saint compaired to this clown.

16. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

Muslims chopping innocent people's heads off. Boy, I'm shocked. :rolleyes:

17. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Faux News wants to know if the girls were raped before they were beheaded.

18. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Tell you what, how about we say it this way so that it is totally clear.

Removing that picture has NOTHING to do with not being able to stomach it.

On this BBS, nobody better ever post something that disgusting. The owner of this BBS has three little girls of his own as do many others on this board. The dismembered bodies of children have ZERO place on here EVER for any reason at any time.

Hope that is clear enough.

19. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

And we can all be evil or good.

20. wnes

wnes Contributing Member