1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GRAPHIC CONTENT] SFPD shoots and kills teen who allegedly shot at them

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ToyCen428, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Billy Bob

Billy Bob Member

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

3. Sajan

Sajan Member

innocent people are killed everyday by armed robbers for mere change everyday by you know who..no one has any problems with that.

oh cops shot a murder suspect who was shooting at them...OH NO..OH HELL NAW..:rolleyes:

4. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

I'm pretty sure that no one is saying that.

5. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

The guy ran because cops were going to ticket him for not paying his rail fare and they were going to find out he was a person of interest in a murder case. He was dangerous, shot at them, and ran.

I say good shot, and good work by the San Francisco PD for getting rid of a dangerous person who may be a killer, as well.

As for the person who picked up the gun and hid it, I hope they find him and arrest him for obstruction of justice. He's a piece of trash, too.

6. Cowboy_Bebop

Cowboy_Bebop Member

Good. Would be a waste of money to put him in jail/trial for killing a pregnant woman and release him back into the public in a couple of yrs.

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They probably don't have sympathy but I think in most cases they are legally obligated to try to save even a criminal.

Anyway just standing there in broad daylight while the guy is bleeding on the ground and a crowd is gathering is just riling up the crowd.

8. foo82

foo82 Member

Meh. No sympathies. Anyone running from the police probably has done something bad enough to warrant being shot.

9. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Change the thread title, misleading garbage.

10. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Not referencing this specific case but I think it is completely ignorant to warrant taking somebody's life on a probably.

11. foo82

foo82 Member

Yes you are right, but I feel zero sympathy for this guy.

12. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

let's hope you are never mistaken for a criminal and pumped with rounds by a police force. If that happens I'll just remind myself to reread your post. Guilty or not, this guy should have had his day in court not just allowed to bleed to death on a street.

13. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

Lol change the thread title so misleading

14. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

He's 19, we all make mistakes but this one was really, really bad. More often than not it seems like these type of events are a case of bad parenting. What is truely bad is that he is 2 years over the age limit to be considered a minor and when a kid does something like this I think the parents should be tried in court for negligence.

I am sure the family must feel bad but I can't help but feel his parents may not learn a lesson, could have a younger child a few years younger than the kid just killed who grows up to be no better. Not saying we should be taking parents away from their kids (see what I did there) but I may as well offer something for debate. Something more constructive than "well he shot at the cops so obviouslly..." and "bad thread title".

15. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Rep'd. Said it best.

Just another Toycen thread that he starts with either a dumb title, video showing the aftermath and saying in his words what happened, or a quirky remark..........where he never posts again in the thread.

Trolling?

16. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

How does OP have more rep than me? :(

17. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

Running from the cops and shooting at them is no mistake. Murdering someone is not a mistake. He is a suspect on the run and he knowingly does that. Anything you consciously do with intent is not a mistake.

Sure, the teen probably had a bad upbringing, but that's no justification for the crimes he committed. Unfortunate, but he made those decisions and he paid the price for them.

The person who tried to hide the gun should serve time, too, for obstruction of justice. And I hope they catch him.

Anybody mistaken for a criminal shouldn't run from the police or shoot a gun at them.

18. yo

yo Contributing Member

It's the aliens. The damn aliens. Stuff like this doesn't happen if not for the aliens.

19. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

Mistaken as a criminal? If you run from the cops and pull out a gun, you're a criminal.

20. Sooner423

Sooner423 Contributing Member

Oh noes! The police state iz herez! Payz your bus fairz!

Pathetic title.