1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Grantland] The Sacramento Kings Crowdsource the Draft Video

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Voice of Aus, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/OuwvsZOvcms?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/OuwvsZOvcms?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Morey needs to do this with clutch fans

2. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

If we did this, ironariza would make dozens of videos, change his looks and accent for every video (fake mustaches, wig, shades, etc) and tell Morey to draft Thanasis.
    Morey might get suspicious if every video is about Thanasis being fastest player and destroying KC McDaniels 1on1.

3. TheresTheDagger

Extremely interesting look inside the war room. I'm somewhat surprised the Kings allowed this to be filmed.

In any case, it appears that Sacramento is doing its due diligence in trying to catch up to the league regarding metrics. Pretty smart way to do it actually as long as you aren't overwhelmed by the crowd (and you have your own analysts to confirm what the "crowd" is claiming).

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Really cool, this tells me they are trading the pick because otherwise, why in the world would they let people see who they like prior to the draft?

5. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

I was also surprised that they put this out before the draft. I can understand after the fact but before? This was odd but interesting for the viewers.

6. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

rockets DO NOT need this, we already have DaDakota!!!

7. whiskeyred

whiskeyred Contributing Member

#7 whiskeyred, Jul 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2014
  8. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I hope it works out for Stauskas and the Kings.