1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Grantland] Morey v Cuban

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bigred77, Sep 30, 2014.

1. showa13

showa13 Member

2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

3. bobmarley

bobmarley Contributing Member

February 2015

Ahead of the NBA trade deadline, Morey begins calling Cuban every 20 minutes to inquire about every player on the Mavericks roster.

On February 20, with the Rockets in Dallas to play the Mavs, Morey hides all six of Harden’s cell phones and has the electronic lock on Harden’s hotel door disengaged. Morey then has two palettes of cupcakes delivered to Raymond Felton’s house. Harden posts a 35-8-8 line, including the game winner at the buzzer. Two hours later, Morey calls Cuban to ask if Felton is available, before going, “Psych, he’s crap.”

-----------------

Made me giggle.

4. Nero

Nero Member

And maybe some shoes he didn't have to borrow off a homeless guy.

That picture is the most embarrassing thing I have seen, thank goodness that picture makes the association with the Mavs and not the Rox any more...

5. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

I thought that photo of Chandler was edited. Is it a joke or is that a real look? Male capri pants and plastic shoes...

6. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

7. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Member

I wonder if these writers know just how far back the Houston / Dallas rivalry goes? I know I don't. This Morey Cuban **** is great. I would like to see some Jerry Jones / Bob McNair fireworks.