1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Grantland] Mark Cuban on Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by airbulllard, Apr 17, 2015.

1. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I guess you're used to disrespect. If Morey wants to say something he should. I'll cross my fingers hoping Morey doesn't resort to fisticuffs.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Maybe... but even with Harden's struggles last year, the Rockets had enough offense. They got beat at PF/PG, their worst positions, and as far as I know LMA and Lillard are still healthy.

3. Rockfans

Rockfans New Member

You don't need to learn ten thousand kicks one time. I rather learn one kick 10 thousand times. This is what the rockets do best

4. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Zbed

Zbed Member

Can't wait till Harden ****s on their chest

6. joeson332

joeson332 Member

So does this mean he doesnt want Pat Bev like Mr. #HateHard boldly predicted?

7. JazzLakerHater

Between them saying we're there most favorable matchup and Cuban's comments today,the Mavs sure are doing a lot of talking.

8. MoonieMac10

MoonieMac10 Member

Lots of big name media people are picking the Mavs to win. Barkley,Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless all said the Mavs would win, cant wait for this team to prove them wrong

9. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Dallas had the 17th pick and took Jared Cunnighman. Rockets had the next pick and took....Terrance Jones. Thanks for that Cubes

10. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Ha! :grin:

11. joeson332

joeson332 Member

its playoffs lets the court do the talking. Remember Parsons Im the best SF in this series.........

12. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Mr. Cuban, so sorry that our team is still better than yours, and you're the one paying $15M for Parsons the role player.

13. MystikArkitect

Does anyone know who the best SF in the series is? Been quiet at Buffalo Jeans HQ.

14. Snow Villiers

Snow Villiers Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Just like they said Mavs would do well and we would struggle after our offseason. They don't know what they're talking about.

16. OlajuwonFan81

OlajuwonFan81 Member

This just about sums it up.

As a diehard rockets fan I think this series will give us trouble but in the end we will prevail.

17. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Thank you, Mr. Cuban. I can see that quote blown up and stuck on the wall in the locker room. While we can nitpick his comments, break them down, turn them inside out, the gist of his remarks is that, excepting Harden, we just aren't very good. I want our players to see that when they leave to take the court tomorrow. Any extra motivation is a plus in my book, and Cuban's babbling qualifies as just that.

18. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Is it tomorrow night yet??? The last 2 days have felt like they've gone on forever.

19. underrated015

underrated015 Member

This. Cuban is like any other analyst out there. Stop James Harden and the Rockets have No Offense. Dwight is slowly getting into form. Prove Cuban wrong and win dominantly over the Mavs.