1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Verbal Christ, Nov 18, 2014.

1. conquistador#11

thomas is in a great situation. he has mastered the art of taking shots no matter how many minutes he plays. gogi and bledsoe, when they average less than 10 shots eerily have the same numbers as another pg people love to love or hate.
    you can't have 2 players in the same position that need the ball at the same time. it's against the laws of physics.

bledsoe stats: 10.5 fgas/ 14 points/5.5 assists/3.3 t0s

gogi stats: TWELVE fgas/ 14 points/ 3 assists/ 1 to(bledsoe does most of the handling)

the problem is that on some nights and mostly this season it has been eric, one of those 2 starting pgs is not getting his 11 fg attempts.

they would put up the same numbers here starting alongside harden. So with that said, I would make a move for their 3rd guard, thomas. he'd save the bench. 15.5 pts in 23 minutes!

2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Goran, come home. The Houston-area Best Buys are having tremendous Black Friday sales on Dynex TVs. You can't miss out on it.

A 3 guard rotation of Harden-Dragic-Bev (with some Canaan here and there) would be great.

Now we need Atlanta's season to take a terrible turn for the worse. 15 game losing streak, please?

3. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

so funny

Yes, come back, Gogi. You can run our Euro line-up with Papa and DMo when Harden rests. Basketball will be fun for you again. Dwight is anchoring the defense, not Dalembert. You have James alongside you, not KMart or Courtney.

4. CertifiedTroll

I wonder how Morey feels about all the dynex jokes.

5. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

I think most of us could see this coming. I figured that they loved Thomas and Dragic so much that it would be Bledsoe as the odd man out.

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

yup people thought there was enough to play all 3 plus there other wings players. saw this coming.

7. finsraider

finsraider Member

Over the last 3 games, Dragic has played 21, 23, and 22 minutes. No way he's ok with that.

The Suns biggest vulnerability is paint defense. If Capela gets called up and shows he belongs, I wouldn't be surprised if we can get Dragic for cheaper than we all thought possible.

8. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

Writting was always on the wall. Gerald Green, Isiah Thomas, Goran and Bledsoe.....too many talented guards not enough mins....that doesn't even take into account the first round pick they invested in a PG during this past draft.

Green or Dragic will be traded. They're both about to be FA.

9. TheRealAllpro

TheRealAllpro Morey only fan

Hell no this would be such a bad time to trade Capela. His trade value is as low as it will ever be. He was worth more as just the 25th.

10. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

It's going to be sad when (not if) Dragic leaves Phoenix because they had a good thing going with him and Bledsoe. There's a reason why no one in Sacramento shed a tear when Thomas left.

11. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

Man, getting Dragic back would almost make up for missing out on Lowry. And if the Rockets can land him without gutting the team, that puts us up there with any other contender in the league.

12. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

MORAAAAYYY better not touch Capela! Dude will be a beast!!!

13. VanityHalfBlack

We said the same thing when we sign Dwight. Until we can get succession from the post season, I wouldn't give faith just yet.

14. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Alex Len is already filling that role for them. Capela is not an upgrade.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah im not sure why phx went after him. maybe insurance for bledsoe? but was never really big on thomas. i don't think he's that good as some make him out to be. similiar to lance stephenson hype

16. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I wonder if Goran will get enough touches for his liking in Houston. We don't have two other scoring PGs but we do have two other high usage players.

17. Zergling

Zergling Member

I like Dragic and the idea of adding yet another lefty in the starting lineup... but we still need a PF way more than PG. Getting someone like Millsap not only fixes our PF issue but also fixes our backup C issue as Motiejunas fills that role due to his very good defense.

18. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

Thomas is good...but his "good" comes at a price, namely shots for other players. He was a black hole in Sacramento and he's not gun shy in Phoenix right now.

I've said it before and I'm sure everyone here feels the same way but Phoenix can't afford to keep all 3 after this season if they want to make noise in the West.

19. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Canaan, Capela, NO pick. Morey needs to take a chance on a rental of Dragic.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

yeah they desperately need a big man if they want to be better than just creeping into the last spot in the playoffs.