1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic: I will explore everybody

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 19, 2015.

1. Teen Wolf

Teen Wolf Member

I explored my chinese gf (non-Lin fan by the way;))

2. hakeemthagreat

Ok. When Westbrook averages 35pts against us in the playoffs you'll regret this

3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Are we talking about the same guy that gave up 38 points to Kyrie Irving and 27 to Curry the other night? I'm almost positive we are. I love Beverly, but you're acting like he's going to save us and he can't. He needs to be coming off the bench.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

while beverly is 1-7 from 3s with 0 ast.

6. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

PATRICK BEVERLY IS THE GREATEST DEFENDER WOLVERINE MUTANT AMERICAN SNIPER OMG LOLZERS NOT LIN IN YOUR FACE NEVER SAY NEVER SURRENDER JIMMY V HEART TOUGHNESS. How dare you doubt him!

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Haha. :)

8. hakeemthagreat

Actually he went 13pts (3-7 3pt) 5reb 1ass vs Westbrook. It's highly unlikely a 40% 3pt shooter goes 1-7

9. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Why are you ignoring my post? How about his 4-13 shooting vs Steph Curry, and 3-10 vs Kyrie? You're cherry picking stats for 1 game, and vs 1 team. You realize he's on the bottom half of starting point guards right? Or do you not understand that it's the most stacked position in the NBA today?

10. hakeemthagreat

Did you forget Derrick Rose, Westbrook, John Wall & Mike Conley? How did they do against Bev? Look it up

When has Dragic made ANYBODY have a subpar game offensively? I'll wait:rolleyes:

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

you act like come playoff time beverly will completely shut down the elite pgs in the west. not happening.

12. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

When has Beverly made anybody have a subpar game defensively? I'll wait :rolleyes:

13. YOLO

YOLO Member

if its highly unlikely why did he got 1-7 against Cleveland

14. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I did look. Derrick Rose isn't the best PG in the league, and I think Mike Conley is closer to Beverley's level than you realize. John Wall is a pass first point guard.

Since you brought it up, in the most recent games:

Derrick Rose 19 pts 6-17 shooting (Bulls win)
    Bev 14 pts 7-12 shooting

John Wall 13 pts 13 assists 4-10 (Wizards win)
    Bev 4-8 10 pts

Mike Conley 11 pts 4-15 shooting
    Bev 5-12 12 pts (Rockets win)

This is just the most recent games and it's blatantly obvious these are below average numbers. I don't know what your love affair with Beverly is, but he isn't that great. The bottom line is we need someone better.

15. hakeemthagreat

Wait no more!!!

Westbrook 16pts (6-13 8TO's)

D.Rose 19pts (6-17 3TO'S)

J.Wall 13pts (13pts 4-10 5TO'S)

Damian Lillard (18pts 6-16 6TO'S)

Mike Conley (11pts 4-15 2TO'S)

16. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

A good and funny post by hotballa, damn.

17. J Hard

J Hard Member

didnt know so many homosexuals prowled this site.

18. DorianTurk

DorianTurk Member

I feel these numbers are more of a contribution from our TEAM defense ala Ariza cutting off passing lanes and so forth. Sure Bev deserves some credit but not all credit IMO

19. hakeemthagreat

You guys simply don't value defense lol. It's actually sad. Defense & toughness wins championships. We will not win a championship outscoring teams. Having a elite defender at PG & SF takes pressure off Harden, and has contributed to him leading the league in scoring. Bev's defense (along w/ Ariza) has contributed to us being one of the best defensive teams in the NBA. We don't need to replace him. We need to add a playmaker coming off the bench

Isn't that great? I'm not sure what you're saying here. We are not going to have a superstar talent at all 5 positions. You need role players. Bev's a PROVEN elite defensive role player. Dragic is a HORRIBLE defensive role player, and would get his azz handed to him by any of the elite PG's in the postseason. The options to replace Bev I've heard aren't game changers. Dragic, Calderon, Rubio? You can't be serious lol

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

and you overrate beverly. a backcourt of harden and beverly is not good enough to win a championship. beverly is a backup pg.