1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    WEST FINALS GAME 4 -- can the TWolves avoid being swept? Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

GOP: Female body has natural defense against pregnancy in case of legitimate rape

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 19, 2012.

1. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

You realize that at this point, you are just being a dick.

2. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

That's silly. He's having fun with a total lunatic that equates zygotes to Holocaust victims (even if one were to completely stipulate to the idea of "personhood" at conception this comparison would be horribly offensive) and giving to a very good cause in the process. The end result is a good one and it's better to defuse giddyup with humor than to try to talk with him rationally. He will take this thread 200 pages. 300 if people keep taking the bait. And if that means more money for free breast cancer screenings and all the other great works PP does (abortion is a small percentage of what they do), I think that is just awesome.

Planned Parenthood also does a lot more than giddyup and his ilk to prevent unwanted pregnancies which are the cause of pretty much 100% of abortions. He should thank Nook for doing his part to reduce abortion in this country.

3. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I think you hyenas should be donating to ClutchFans instead, so you can bring more Lefties to the party, although it's truly "heroic" of me to be simulating all these donations for free breast cancer screenings: SAVE THE TATAS!

Someone explain to me how disagreeing with someone is taking the bait... you're not satisfied until I agree with you? What kind of lunacy is that? I love the stacked game: if I don't agree with you, I'm irrational. Hard to lose under those rules...

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You are simply talking gibberish now.

#364 Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 30, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Are you just trying to be funny now? Or are you that stupid?

You are wasting my time.

#365 Sweet Lou 4 2, Aug 30, 2012
  6. Batman Jones

I accidentally peeked at a user I have on ignore (giddiot). After his last post in response to me at the expense of sufferers of breast cancer I cannot wait for his next "prayers please" thread so I can troll it with insensitive jokes like "SAVE THE TATAS!"

7. giddyup

Did you or did you not say that you were sure that the blastoma was not human as sure as you are sure that the sun will come up tomorrow? I'll go find the quote if I have to....

You said that I accused you of "equivocating" you to the Nazis when you meant "equating."

e·quiv·o·cate
       [ih-kwiv-uh-keyt] Show IPA
    verb (used without object), e·quiv·o·cat·ed, e·quiv·o·cat·ing.
    to use ambiguous or unclear expressions, usually to avoid commitment or in order to mislead; prevaricate or hedge: When asked directly for his position on disarmament, the candidate only equivocated.

I rest my case. No gibberish here, just your beloved facts. :grin:

8. giddyup

These ladies seem to like SAVE THE TATAS. I see those bumper stickers all around town.

http://www.savethetatas.com/

More Batman melodrama.....

#368 giddyup, Aug 30, 2012
  9. giddyup

Nothing funny here except the lie you are desperately trying to perpetrate. At least be honest about what I said and what you said...

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You are EQUIVOCATING when you deny that you are EQUIVALATING me to a Nazi!!!!

See the difference?

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

hahaha. You are a piece of work man. You are kinda of like Paul Ryan and Mittens. Accuse your opponent of everything you do wrong so as to hide it from the general public.

R&R clearly has been corrupting your precious mind.

12. Batman Jones

13. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

THANK YOU GIDDY!

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful citizens can change the world.
    Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

On behalf of everyone here at Planned Parenthood, thank you so much for your $25.00 gift. Your generosity and dedication are what enable Planned Parenthood to continue to protect and promote women's health in the face of relentless anti-choice opposition.

Your gift today will help us work towards the goal of ensuring that any woman can walk into a Planned Parenthood health center and get the care she needs. Your support will help us protect and promote women's health in the halls of Congress and in communities across the country, including right here in Texas.

As people in your community turn to Planned Parenthood in the coming months, your gift will help us in our work to prevent unintended pregnancies, stop the spread of sexually transmitted infections, and ensure preventive health care services are accessible to all women, men, and teens — regardless of their circumstances.

We're here for them because you are here for us. We are all Planned Parenthood.

Thank you again for your support.

P.S. Your contribution to Planned Parenthood Federation of America is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable under law. IRS regulations require us to state that we did not provide any goods or services to you in consideration of your contribution. You may wish to print or save this message as your receipt for tax purposes. To update your profile, please click here.

14. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Hadn't been following too closely. Is giddy actually a legit one issue anti-abortion guy? Is it possible that giddy might not really be that concerned about the issue , and is a one per center wannabe or just another resentful Confederate who likes to use abortion as a wedge issue?

15. Batman Jones

The next time you post requesting prayers for a friend of a friend's uncle who is dying from liver failure, I will post: SAVE THE BOOZE BAG! And you will rep me.

16. giddyup

17. giddyup

Facts are facts, my man. No amount of your woofing will change that.

18. giddyup

Hey, old man, didn't you ask me this once already... a couple of pages ago? I answered "NO."

Politics is all about compromise and I think it's not realistic to be a one-issue voter. Nevertheless, I can trace my pro-Life position back to at least 1980-- more than a decade before I started attending a church.

My pro-Life commitment is Humane.

19. giddyup

If there's a legitimate website behind it, I sure will! :)

20. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

No, your pro-Life commitment rhymes with Humane.