1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Google + Hangout w/ Lin: Live right now

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Lucky Charm, Nov 6, 2012.

Tags:
  1. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

what was the troll's name?

2. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Jeremy low-key called out Melo when he said "There's no ego here, they really impressed me".

3. Parpar2j

Parpar2j Member

How you can hate Jeremy Lin?

He is so awesome.

4. holly1985

holly1985 Member

I'm rewatching it now. When the fan asked Lin about his trip to Taiwan, Lin is smart enough to only use the word Taiwan and Asia.

5. jonkey86

jonkey86 Member

Not basketball related, except for maybe 3 minutes...lame

6. rolyat93

rolyat93 Contributing Member

Don't watch it then.;)

7. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Well, it's all depends on the fans who were selected. I wish they asked more basketball related questions. Such a waste....

8. holly1985

holly1985 Member

Hopefully they won't do the handshake before the toronto game. Fields already has enough haters. He needs to focus on his game more... Toronto fans will burn him...

9. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

Doesn't the media ask basketball related questions everyday? I think it's kind of refreshing seeing him talk about something else. Who would have thought he's voluntarily playing the piano now? His mom made him learn the piano growing up and he hated it.

The criminology student was pretty cool.

10. kent335

kent335 Member

I'm getting a "this video is private" message and static when I try to play to video. :(

11. holly1985

holly1985 Member

12. Karolik

Karolik Member

Started out awkward, then got less so as it went on.

13. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

He also played violin besides the piano. Next thing we'll hear is Morris saying he can hear violin music coming from his Lin's apt.

14. roxxy

roxxy Member

This is actually pretty interesting. It is always nice to see players give back to the fans. I was reading an article where Rondo taught algebra at a Boston high school. All that kind of stuff is neat to me.

15. King Boo

King Boo Member

The US is something like 85% Christian. I'm all for Jeremy expressing his religion if it's a big part of his life, but it's not like he's a member of a persecuted minority or something lol.

16. King Boo

King Boo Member

I really hope they do the handshake. It's not like it's gonna be a huge deal, only have 2 chances to do it anyway.

I didn't get a chance to watch it, did he say who he was voting for?

17. stl1622dc

stl1622dc Member

I sincerely hope they don't do the handshake. They aren't on the same team anymore and its exactly this buddy-buddy BS that pisses me off about the current NBA. I hate how all the superstars are best friends and strive to make each other better and/or join up and create a superteam.

18. Alex L.

Alex L. Contributing Member

I don't agree with Lin & Fields doing the pre-game handshake in a Rockets/Raptors game. They should be mentally prepared to play against each other.

No, they didn't talk about the election. I hope Lin voted against Obama for his "We're the Miami Heat, he's Jeremy Lin" quote :p

19. kianainhi

kianainhi Member

If you check Lin's twitter, he and Novak had a pretty funny discussion about Novak as prez and Lin VP. Those two are at it again. Sorry, but don't know how to post it.

20. kent335

kent335 Member