1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GOOD Police Officer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SwoLy-D, Oct 8, 2013.

1. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Here's someone who makes everyone else look bad. :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErASUGL00gQ
    Cop gives "NO EXCUSES" for Record # of complaints..0 .. Check this out. Unbelievable !!!
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ErASUGL00gQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I've gotten stopped by mostly nice officers, and I don't ever give them lips, but I wished there were more of these. :eek:

2. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

A police Academy will not be showing this to their cadets. It goes against everything they try to teach.

3. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

LAPD?...."Can we all just get along".......;)

4. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Yeah thats awesome, probably using some iconic movie star type charisma making traffic stops. Dude is like the Bob hope and Elvis Presley of traffic cops.

5. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

I'd rather get an ******* cop that hurls racist remarks but lets me off with a warning rather than a nice cop that gives me a ticket.

6. BamBam

[​IMG]

7. SwoLy-D

The fact of the matter is that Police Academies SHOULD be using this as a training video, REEKO... why not? A smile goes a long way. You're paying his check... aren't you? :cool:

8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Was looking forward to posting the customary "**** da police" gif from Pineapple Express.

:(

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

That was a really dull and pointless story, just a statistical anomaly of some kind; probably combined with a favorable route and/or shift and a fairly routine job. Also don't know what great tragedy it is for an officer to be less than kind to you after you've broken the law.

10. SwoLy-D

It just eases the pain and makes you realize that they're out there being nice to you after you've broken the law. No need for screaming, shouting, talking down to you like they're better, etc., you know? :cool:

Being a police officer is NO ROUTINE.

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Cops aren't so bad. Yeah, them having to do their jobs suck, but it's a job.

12. BamBam

The tragedy lies in the loss of civility, being rude and arrogant seems to be in vogue, more so now than ever....

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Eases the pain? How about not breaking the law in the first place? This country gets softer and softer every day.

14. SwoLy-D

:grin: Good point.