1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good Lotto night!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BuckeyeRocketFan, Apr 5, 2002.

1. BuckeyeRocketFan

BuckeyeRocketFan Contributing Member

Atlanta won, we lost. Good night for the lottery balls. Are we tied with them now for 5/6 or am I remembering wrong?

On another note, anyone else having problems getting into the home page? I haven't been able to get in using MS Explorer or Netscape fairly regularly for several weeks now.

2. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

To add to your pleasure, the Pacers lost and the Raptors are now tied for the 8th playoff spot.

What a nite! :cool:

3. BuckeyeRocketFan

BuckeyeRocketFan Contributing Member

Good point. I forgot to say that. Since Atlanta beat Indiana giving Toronto the playoff edge, that was an awesome double dip of a lotto game for us.

I am really hoping for the #5 slot in the worst record list. We can't fall further than that, but we could go up the list if this team decides to win a few they shouldn't.

Rudy, I want to see Moochie, Langhi, TMo, Griffin and Collier 40 min a game and Franchise and Mobes 10-20.

Lets see if any of these guys are worth keeping.

4. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

GREAT Lotto night my friends....Toronto plays the Bulls tonight too so it is certainly possible, if not probable, that Toronto moves into the 8th slot in the east...on another front...the Cavs couldn't pull out a cheap win if their lives depended on it!!!!!

TANK TANK TANK!!!!!