1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good and Bad from Last Night

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by man532, Nov 2, 2001.

1. man532

man532 Member

Good things from last night's game

1. Steve took over the 4th Qtr and OT. It's good to see Steve wanting the ball in those situations. It used to be Cat. For those of you who mentioned why should Steve make more money than Cat with similar stats, check the leadership exhibited by Steve.

2. Cat and Steve's rebounding was awesome. I think it was 20 boards together.

3. CATO continues to hustle, he still prone to silly fouls on retaliation.

4. We have only seen glimpse of Glen's shooting ability. He will need 10 plus games to get into a good flow and should give us 15 plus points a night.

5. Great D on Lamar Odom, with Brand and Olawonkandi (spell check) in the post, this leaves little room for Lamar, only 10 points

6. Kenny Thomas continues to hustle on defense.

7. The Rookies gave us quality minutes and good D on Darius Miles and Lamar Odom by the rookies. I think we should give Walt's minutes to TMorris. If Walt is on, let him play, if not put Tmo in.

Bad from last night
    1. Shooting was horrible all around, wide open looks for everyone

2. Moochie Norris was invisible, he's backing up to the window to collect his new found wealth. I bet he wears a mask when picks up his check. Once again he dribbles down the shot clock and throws an ill-advised pass. No one is falling for the hesitation move.

3. Only 9,239, I realize it was the Clips, however, come on H-town, we have a winner

My take from the family room big screen in O-Town, FL.