1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Are the Pelicans toast? We're watching Thunder at Pelicans -- Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Golden State Warriors and Moving Screens

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by dream2franchise, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

SMH

Rocket River

2. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

The NBA lets them do whatever the **** they want. Thats a instant foul if he was in any other uniform.

3. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

That ****ing mouth breathing ******* gets away with EVERYTHING. :mad::rolleyes:

4. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

It's disgusting how the league allows GS to get away with obvious fouls as if they needed help.

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Warriors and their moving screens are a joke. Bogut & Green. They get away with it every game.

[​IMG]

6. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

Draymond Green is a disgrace to the NBA.

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Like usual, Austin Rivers made a cluster-**** out of attempting to draw a moving screen call - OK Draymond is being too aggressive on teh screen? Then sell the contact by being driven backwards.

Instead he grabs him with both arms like a Greco-Roman wrestler. Nobody's going to call that.

8. Ryris

Ryris Member

If Dwight set the same screens he would get called every time and get looked at for flagrants. I've never seen someone get punished as much as him for being bigger and stronger than his opponent

9. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

But but but Curry is the GOAT! Hardone can't hold his jock. Kerr is a hall of fame coach and player! But but but!!!

Maybe, just maybe, ESPN might stop docking on Curry's junk long enough to see what he and this team does. Nope.

10. BigTex

BigTex Member

Officially an Incorrect No Call...on the 2 minute report. Green also got away with a travel on the same play, incorrect no call.

11. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Nba reports that the "screen"/push green gave Rubio was a moving screen

12. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Are the <a href="https://twitter.com/warriors">@warriors</a> getting away with an insane number of illegal screens?<a href="https://t.co/M1IEU70X8c">https://t.co/M1IEU70X8c</a> <a href="https://t.co/S4V484SNdG">pic.twitter.com/S4V484SNdG</a></p>&mdash; USA TODAY Sports (@USATODAYsports) <a href="https://twitter.com/USATODAYsports/status/712665250768822273">March 23, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

13. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

About time

14. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Very true, unfortunately no one even bothered to spread this around... 6 retweets???? NBA is just happy GSWs will break the 72... And couldn't care less about how they're doing it. I wonder how well their record would be if they couldn't do this ****. I mean... I think they'd still be great, but they get away with this all the time, it's worse than star treatment.

15. i3artow i3aller

:eek:

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/ijrQBvlddpH/embed/simple" width="500" height="500" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

some like something from their coaching staff:

Bogut - "I’ve been called for many moving screens. Then we adjust. But every smart team in the league knows…I wouldn’t say we’re going out there moving. We’re going out and setting hard screens, and you figure out how the referees are going to officiate the game."

The NBA allow those type of screens.. smart team adapt, including tweaking their system to take advantage of these type of screens.

17. wreck

wreck Contributing Member

Noticed this since the rockets series. It's bs. The basically hold you.

18. rocketsmetalspd

I saw that last night. Damn WTF! That is an great NFL tackle, didn't know it is allowed in the NBA. The Rockets should use the screens used by the Warriors to get their players open.

19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

That is just dirty

Rocket River

20. rocketsmetalspd

Saw the highlights on NBAtv with Game Time program. They did not even show the full play taking place just when Curry releases the shot and Barnes last heave. Nice video editing by NBAtv surely did not want to discuss the illegal screen by the league's favorites.:mad: