1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golden State Fans: Don't rate the Houston Rocketd - Zero Respect

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sooty, May 17, 2015.

1. Sooty

Sooty Contributing Member

2. rawool

rawool Member

The poll is referring to a quote by Harden in a pre-game huddle before a regular season game against the Warriors earlier this year.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y8-s962O2PM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

^ Which was incredibly stupid to get so blown up in the first place

4. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

lol this is gonna be so hilarious...

5. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

I'm sure players say much worse before nearly every game they play...

6. rawool

rawool Member

I agree. I'm just pointing out the reference to the poll.

7. dawesome

dawesome Member

whatever the result is against GS, I'll be happy. We are 2nd seeded and they are first, so we have nothing to lose. I'd have been disappointed, if we had lost in the first or second round.

8. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

Are we going to have an aneurysm about everything now? It's just a quick throw away joke, have a sense of humor. I'm sure we are going to have plenty material of our own in the next two days.

9. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Lol at the idea of Green just floating around on defense. Good luck with that, have fun with those Smith/Howard oops.

10. Rockets12

Rockets12 Member

Lol yeah serious it's just a jab at what Harden said. Kinda like how we spent a lot of time making fun of Cuban for his comments about how we don't have a very good team over here. Calm down

11. Flop

Flop Member

I don't think there is a team more hated in the NBA than the Rockets.

• Warriors fans hate the Rockets and they are somewhat of a rival with us. The Rockets used to own them (especially when we had Yao) until this season. They set the record for threes against them. I remember I attended a game against them and we blew them out. I thought their back court was overrated, but not anymore.
    • Dallas fans hate us a lot because we just beat them in 5, made their star PG quit on their team, and took away what might have been their last real shot at a title. They also think Dallas is just better than Houston from their disrespectful owner to their fans.
    • Spurs fans think they are the only sports team in Texas that matters. I have no idea why their fans on twitter were rooting for the Clippers over the Rockets but they were. They just hate the Rockets "and their classless fans". At least we are funny. And the Rockets are not the ones saying they're inexperienced and shouting yo mama jokes to the Clippers. Don't dish it if you can't take it. Everyone was laughing when the Rockets were about to lose game 6 and now they're salty.
    • Thunder fans hate us because of Beverley and his dirty play.
    • LA hates Houston for signing Dwight and Dwight for leaving them. They say things like he is soft and weak minded.
    • LeBron nuthuggers hate us because of the James' kick.
    • ESPN and TNT, from their commentators to their "analysts" only talk about the Rockets when they have something negative to say. The national media outlook was that we would not make the playoffs this year.
    • Magic fans hate Dwight and want the Rockets to lose. We took T-Mac off their hands for a bag of goodies. We also swept them in the finals which cost them Shaq.
    • Pistons hates Josh Smith. Not sure why they booed him, but they did.
    • Hawks fans booed Josh Smith.
    • Knicks fans for beating them in the NBA final. Plus they hate Morey and the Rockets for stealing away Lin (they should have thanked us).
    • Bulls fans hate us for the Asik poison pill contract
    • Portland fans hate the Rockets because of James Flopton
    • Nets, err Wolves, err KG fans because of that scuffle with Dwight this season.
    • Jazz fans (no explanation necessary)
    • Suns fans for the kiss of death and never giving Barkely his ring.

I am sure their are other reasons fans hate the Rockets. All while the media and most fans ride the Golden boy (and the Warriors) like he is the second coming of Jesus. I am starting to believe the whole Rockets are being portrayed as the bad guys narrative.

12. houseofglass21

Golden State is going to get owned. They are soft. Rockets are a tougher team physically and mentally and have more heart. Steph Curry looks like a twelve year old.

13. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

GS fans are somehow even more cocky than Spurs fans, it's weird.

14. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Who cares what this overconfident, entitled fans think.

We need to cut them dwn to size.

15. utgrad97

utgrad97 Member

Wait, we got blown out in game 5 at home?

16. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

honestly, there was like 1 game during the RS where they had us beat easily. The other games were bad injury days and scheduled losses. I never make excuses , but we have owned that b****ass team for the last 3 yrs or so and will again.

17. Dei

Dei Member

Check this guy out.

18. i3artow i3aller

This squad reminds me a lot of the 2010 Lakers.

19. PhiSlamma15

PhiSlamma15 Member

Blake,Jordan and CP3 is a lot more scary than any triple 3 combination you can come up with on Golden State especially when it comes to controlling the action inside the paint standpoint and both the Warriors and Clippers can score the same amount of points

20. YallMean

YallMean Member

Warriors fans are known for their arrogance although their team has not won anything yet. Check out their SNnation page, many of them are talking about meeting the Cavs in the finals already. I am hoping the Warriors team is in the same mindset. Teams like that, e.g. Clippers, collapse real quick when facing overwhelming resistance. To me this the dubs are no more than bunch of fancy pants. Let's put them to the ultimate test.