1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going to Toyota Center with the Rowdies w/ Pics

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sishir Chang, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Here's the best pic I could find with him in it.

[​IMG]

And another pics of the Rowdies before the game
    [​IMG]

2. Sishir Chang

I'll try to catch you next time I'm down in Houston. Actually I was really sick last week too and just happened to get better on Friday in time to make it down to Houston. I'm really glad I wasn't sick during the game because there's no way I could've handle the power of the Rowdies!

3. AkeemTheDreem86

Yeah...

4. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

Great coverage, Sishir. Glad you had fun.

I know I had a lot of fun ...but only because we won. Had we lost, I may have hurt somebody and been thrown in jail. ;)

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Sounds like you had fun...I went to and had a blast...Was there with family and my son was loud and proud...Granted, he's only 6, but damn, he was into it as much as I was, what a great kid...

Had to leave early as I wasn't feeling good, but I'm glad they won...I was in 102 I think, and the people around us weren't that loud and proud..in the beginning, when they wanted everyone to stand up, only my son and I stood up, but as the game progressed, they started coming around...

I can't wait for the playoffs...

6. rocket3forlife2

reminds me of them old oiler days..when I use to go tyo the dome and dress in my oiler gear and my uncle would come with his all steal war helment.Thoes are some of my best fan memories and if the rowdies can keep the traditon going that would be a really good thing.Last time I went to a rocket game about 3 years ago I was in a section full of people who wanted me to be quiet, so i was like the loudest person on the upper level.

7. Sishir Chang

I'm glad we won then too considering I was near you most of the time.. :eek:

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

haha, in the vid with the rowdies getting rowdied up, you can hear my voice telling Sirshir about the Yao Stalkers walking by, heh, my bad sirshir, didn't know you were taking a video :(

9. Sishir Chang

^ No problem Dave. I still would've liked to get some shots of the Yao stalkers to see how they felt like getting stalked. ;)