1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going to Kings Game Tonight

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Vega_281, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Vega_281

Vega_281 Member

Hey guys im going to the Kings game today! I'm so excited, I haven't gone to a game since Harden's first season because I'm a broke UH student. But, I was wondering, what time is the best time go to the game? So i can try to get autographs and stuff like that. Thanks CF!

2. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

I'm going to the game as well. Not sure how you are planning to try to get autographs. Like as they're warming up? I recommend showing up extremely early in this case. You should probably leave now lol.

3. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Beverley, Harden and D-Mo usually warm up early, so I saw you should get there like an hour and 30 mins before the game. Then go all the way down behind the goal and they sometimes sign when they go to the tunnel back to the lockerrom