1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Go Indiana!!

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RocketsPimp, Jun 4, 2000.

1. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

Freak- LOL [​IMG]

Like I've said about 5 times, did Utah brick every shot in the 4th quarter? Did Hakeem knock Jeff Hornacek to the ground and not get called for a foul? No. Also- Laker "envy"? Yeah right. Who could envy a bunch of classless cheaters led by a guy with an IQ of 10?

------------------
    Cheaters never win. Unless you play for LA that is.

2. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

Yes, Utah did brick a ton of 4th quarter shots. Their tighenting up (or being tired) in the 4th quarter of a deciding game 5 was a huge factor in us advancing. Clyde playing great was the other major factor.

I'll lay off you for a while because it obvious reason isn't a part of your ax to grind. My last post in "Horrendous" pretty much sums up my view. I respect the fact you came into the BBS after all your talking sh** about the Blazers this and that (most would be invisable for a while--a la "Blazer-Quitten-is-a-Girl" poster whomever), but you could take the outcome better.

------------------

3. The Cat

Probably I could. But you don't realize how much this one hurts. Bad. The Fakers, the team I hate worst in all of pro sports history, were getting killed, and I am furious with anything and anyone that let them off the hook. And if that includes the officials, then I hold them accountable along with Portland and everybody else. Sorry if I'm taking it overboard. I'm still trying to get over it, and I may not be over it for a long while. But I'll try to tone everything down some.

------------------

4. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

That's cool, its the emotion that makes the BBS fun after all, right. Also, no, no, no its the Yankees, Steelers, Redskins, 49ers, Celts, and Jazz that represent the evil in the sportsworld [​IMG]

------------------

5. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Cat, I'm curious as to your "feelings" toward Robert Horry.

SS...I happen to like the Yankees and the Steelers. Born and raised to "hate" the Cowboys. [​IMG]

By the way......GO INDIANA!!!

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

[This message has been edited by RocketsPimp (edited June 05, 2000).]

6. The Cat

I respect Horry. I don't like him a lot but I respect him. He did help us win two titles, and he isn't as much of a little arrogant piece of **** like the rest of the team. He's a Faker, so I don't like him, but because of his attitude and his help for us, I respect him.

------------------