1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GMless Nuggets probably won't trade Melo till near trade deadline

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Cakewalk, Aug 20, 2010.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OvenproofBadger

Thread title a bit mis leading, but i dont think its an issue... If u dont like the thread, dont comment on it/read it. He was just posting a logical opinion which many people do, get over it.

2. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

He is meaninglessly cluttering the board with yet another useless melo thread. There is a nice big sticky for people to post their baseless opinions about melo.

3. RocketMadness

RocketMadness Member

4. MightyMog

MightyMog Member

Another post where DD can share his views......I open this thinking this was a Tweet or some new link.

Change the title to at least saying.

"CakeWalk thinks Nuggets probably won't trade Melo till near trade deadline"

5. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

i'll bet my small left testicle that melo is traded before training camp.

i'll bet my even smaller right testicle that its to the knicks for randolph,walker,and scraps

i'll bet my toostie role weewee that rockets are used now by melo to force NY to trade more talent in order to get denver to approve,(melo wants ny so bad he doesnt care if randolph is shipped)

remember, melo needs deal done before lockout. he also sold house in denver. knicks might be lowballing denver,so melo releases other teams to force ny to give up more.

all you thinking that rockets arent leverage are fools. yes it forces ny to give up more talent,but maybe melo wants to go there asap and doesnt care if talent is sent to denver.

6. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Alan Hahn tweeted this morning that a "source" told him the McNuggets aren't going to move Melo until they have a GM in place and even then they will take their time with the process. So while the title is misleading, "sources" might agree with the OP.

7. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

The longer they wait, the greater the chance they get Boshed.

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

That ship has sailed. Melo has said, 'Hell no, I must go!'

There is no Nugs GM. If there is to be a deal then it must, as it should in the case of a superstar, start at the owner level. It's on Owner Alex to get the deal in position for DM the GM to perform his magic (and I don't mean Oh!lando).

9. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

The closer to the deadline they wait, the more desperate they will be and the less they will get.

The market is at the peak from now until the first day of training camp. After that, it goes down incrementally (or dramatically if Melo is visibly unhappy and cranky) until the deadline.

10. cglede

cglede Contributing Member

LOCK IT UP!

1 person likes this.
  11. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

[​IMG]
    Herp derp!

12. Spooner

Spooner Member

Wow i thought this was a news source...
    As for your opinion, I think it would be wiser for them to trade Carmelo now, while he has more value.

13. shaggylambda

shaggylambda Member

Actually. That's how Morey opperates! You don't hear/see much about anything till BAM... He hits you with Ron Artest or Kevin Martin, or Kyle Lowery.

14. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Woops, picture posting fail ^

Lock it up!

15. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

This thread sucks

16. alethios

alethios Member

Here's my opinion of this thread...I really like the Ketchup and Mustard uniforms.

17. Raven

Raven Member

Whatever. If the Rockets start out strong, it might make Carmelo more agreeable to playing here. If our young guys start out strong, it will give Morey more bargaining power.

Win. Win.

18. Big MAK

Big MAK Member

haha, people on this board are the rudest bunch of SOBs I've ever encountered on any message board. :grin: So don't get offended when you make a thread and people rip on you. Since everyone else is a dik, you know the saying 'if you cant beat them, join em' so go ahead and rip on other peoples' lame threads.

by the way, worst thread ever, you should be ashamed of yourself :p jk

19. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Yeah i dont see why people are so outraged because someone made a thread they think is useless. When i see useless threads, I just skip them and pay no attention.

These people here really enjoying ripping you and making you feel like a dumbass, i bet they actually get excited when someone makes a not so useful thread just so they can express how much they dislike it.

20. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

This thread and it's title are annoying me.

Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.