1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Glowing Auras and ‘Black Money’: The Pentagon’s Mysterious U.F.O. Program

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by KingCheetah, Dec 16, 2017.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

2. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

I thought it was interesting Bigelow's Co. mentioned some type of unknown alloys either on CNN/NYT's article that they have housed in the buildings in Vegas from the report. It'd be a lot cooler if they just released everything from the program, especially since 22 M annually and somehow still going.

Of course then it could kill the hype (hoax) or cause hysteria. Then again... I think some of the exoplanet stuff or even Astrobiology is pretty cool too, and doesn't need any hoax stuff

3. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Sorry I didn't see this thread.
    Must of have had a cloaking device on it

Zboy likes this.
  4. KingCheetah

Someone Explain To Me The Alien Alloys Before I ****ing Explode

Hello, hi, yes, hello. We’ve all seen this, right? This story in the New York ****ing Times about the Pentagon’s $22 million Oh **** There Might Be Aliens program? We’ve all read it? We’ve all engaged with the evidence within the story, written in part by two journalists who have won Pulitzer Prizes for the New York ****ing Times, that suggests oh **** there might be aliens?

Good! I’m glad we’ve all seen the story. My question now is: What the **** are we even doing right now? How are we all just going about our work on a Monday morning after seeing video—which was not taken by some yokel with a cell phone but by the ultra-sophisticated systems of a Super Hornet—of an extremely weird flying object speeding through our skies? How are we doing so after reading this testimonial from one of the pilots who encountered the object?

Hovering 50 feet above the churn was an aircraft of some kind — whitish — that was around 40 feet long and oval in shape. The craft was jumping around erratically, staying over the wave disturbance but not moving in any specific direction, Commander Fravor said. The disturbance looked like frothy waves and foam, as if the water were boiling.

Hahaha. Hahahahahah. Boy, isn’t that strange? What do you think the unidentified craft was doing out there on the ocean? Did you also see the part about the mysterious alloys that have been recovered by our government?

Under Mr. Bigelow’s direction, the company modified buildings in Las Vegas for the storage of metal alloys and other materials that Mr. Elizondo and program contractors said had been recovered from unidentified aerial phenomena. Researchers also studied people who said they had experienced physical effects from encounters with the objects and examined them for any physiological changes.

Ahhhhhhh. Hahahaha. [begins to sweat] The alloys! There are just ... alloys. The alloys are sitting in a facility in Las Vegas and we cannot identify what they are made out of. Look, here is one of the authors of the Times piece on MSNBC reiterating that the United States Government cannot determine what these alloys are:

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/someone-explain-to-me-the-alien-alloys-before-i-****ing-1821387673

CCity Zero likes this.
  5. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

***** real, saw some weird ass **** about 7 years ago on my rooftop here in SD. Won't ever forget it.

The speed was insane. I didn't even see it go up or down, is it just went there in a blink. It wasn't big, it couldn't fit me in there.

Also saw some **** in Vegas. I think this was like at 3am near a dog park. It landed right in the empty area in front of us. As I got closer, it vanished. My ex at the time has video footage of it. We shared it with some others, they think we set it up. Lol wat

SIL

6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, this!!! Hopefully not some silly hoax :)

KingCheetah likes this.
  7. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

For those whose interest has piqued, I love listening to the UFO guys on youtube while I am working.

I think the most interesting guy is Richard Dolan and his presentations on the break-away civilization.

He speaks to some of the politics of it, why it couldn't be revealed if people actually knew about them being here.

Joshfast likes this.
  8. K-Low_4_Prez

K-Low_4_Prez Member

Jeez man I can’t believe this isn’t bigger news than it has been I mean the pentagon is basically saying Aliens exist and have visited us and nobody is even freaking out lol

If anyone is interested I would check out Joe Rogans podcast with Tom Delonge he was one of the members of blink-182 and some of the stuff he says seems really ridiculous but he did mention the alloys that we’re recovered and studied and even says he has seen them and talks a lot about how the “government” is trying to find ways to tell the public about the fact that aliens exist without starting a panic

9. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

This is from Lockheed skunkworks 1999. The vehicle rotates in a similar way.

I hope it's aliens because it would be interesting, but when we commit around $700 billion a year in military spending (on record) and recruit top graduates and scientists for decades you can get some really neat stuff.

EDIT:

From the Lockheed multi kill vehicle wiki:

"The MKV concept provided the capability for more than one kill vehicle to be launched from a single booster. The system included a carrier vehicle with on-board sensors and a number of kill vehicles, each equipped with its own navigation thrusters and weighing around 10 pounds. With multiple kill vehicles on a single target "cloud" the probability for a hit on the actual warhead is enhanced. The capability of the system to intercept multiple independent targets was also planned to be tested.[1]"

From the UFO video:

"There's a whole fleet of them!"

:(

#49 Joshfast, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

"Unidentified" =/= "Aliens"

I'm almost with NDT: wake us up when aliens invite you to breakfast.

But I'm more interested than him.

CCity Zero likes this.
  11. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah me too, I am interested in the supposed alloys if real but have to remain skeptical since it doesn't automatically mean Aliens etc. like NDT stated, with that said... I'm with you though, definitely more interested than what he stated, :) I'm thinking it might be his position in public, unfortunately if he said "yes, it's aliens" people would probably think he is crazy, and he has a great thing going, I'm hoping he continues to get more people interested in science, at least the thought process.

Regardless this is interesting on the reports, and that they're coming from actual sources.

B-Bob likes this.
  12. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Can you post that video?

13. SirIvyLeague

SirIvyLeague Member

Yes, I asked my ex for it before I posted. If she gives it I'll put it up.

SIL

cheke64 likes this.
  14. KingCheetah

‘Wow, What Is That?’ Navy Pilots Report Unexplained Flying Objects

The strange objects, one of them like a spinning top moving against the wind, appeared almost daily from the summer of 2014 to March 2015, high in the skies over the East Coast. Navy pilots reported to their superiors that the objects had no visible engine or infrared exhaust plumes, but that they could reach 30,000 feet and hypersonic speeds.

“These things would be out there all day,” said Lt. Ryan Graves, an F/A-18 Super Hornet pilot who has been with the Navy for 10 years, and who reported his sightings to the Pentagon and Congress. “Keeping an aircraft in the air requires a significant amount of energy. With the speeds we observed, 12 hours in the air is 11 hours longer than we’d expect.”

In late 2014, a Super Hornet pilot had a near collision with one of the objects, and an official mishap report was filed. Some of the incidents were videotaped, including one taken by a plane’s camera in early 2015 that shows an object zooming over the ocean waves as pilots question what they are watching.

“Wow, what is that, man?” one exclaims. “Look at it fly!”

No one in the Defense Department is saying that the objects were extraterrestrial, and experts emphasize that earthly explanations can generally be found for such incidents. Lieutenant Graves and four other Navy pilots, who said in interviews with The New York Times that they saw the objects in 2014 and 2015 in training maneuvers from Virginia to Florida off the aircraft carrier Theodore Roosevelt, make no assertions of their provenance.

But the objects have gotten the attention of the Navy, which earlier this year sent out new classified guidance for how to report what the military calls unexplained aerial phenomena, or unidentified flying objects.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/26/us/politics/ufo-sightings-navy-pilots.html

whiskeyred and CCity Zero like this.
  15. KingCheetah

I didn't post the interesting stuff...
    _______

Lieutenant Graves still cannot explain what he saw. In the summer of 2014, he and Lt. Danny Accoin, another Super Hornet pilot, were part of a squadron, the VFA-11 “Red Rippers” out of Naval Air Station Oceana, Va., that was training for a deployment to the Persian Gulf.

Lieutenants Graves and Accoin spoke on the record to The Times about the objects. Three other pilots in the squadron also spoke to The Times about the objects but declined to be named.

The pilots began noticing the objects after their 1980s-era radar was upgraded to a more advanced system. As one fighter jet after another got the new radar, pilots began picking up the objects, but ignoring what they thought were false radar tracks.

“People have seen strange stuff in military aircraft for decades,” Lieutenant Graves said. “We’re doing this very complex mission, to go from 30,000 feet, diving down. It would be a pretty big deal to have something up there.”

But he said the objects persisted, showing up at 30,000 feet, 20,000 feet, even sea level. They could accelerate, slow down and then hit hypersonic speeds.

Lieutenant Accoin said he interacted twice with the objects. The first time, after picking up the object on his radar, he set his plane to merge with it, flying 1,000 feet below it. He said he should have been able to see it with his helmet camera, but could not, even though his radar told him it was there.

A few days later, Lieutenant Accoin said a training missile on his jet locked on the object and his infrared camera picked it up as well. “I knew I had it, I knew it was not a false hit,” he said. But still, “I could not pick it up visually.”

At this point the pilots said they speculated that the objects were part of some classified and extremely advanced drone program.

But then pilots began seeing the objects. In late 2014, Lieutenant Graves said he was back at base in Virginia Beach when he encountered a squadron mate just back from a mission “with a look of shock on his face.”

He said he was stunned to hear the pilot’s words. “I almost hit one of those things,” the pilot told Lieutenant Graves.

The pilot and his wingman were flying in tandem about 100 feet apart over the Atlantic east of Virginia Beach when something flew between them, right past the cockpit. It looked to the pilot, Lieutenant Graves said, like a sphere encasing a cube.

The incident so spooked the squadron that an aviation flight safety report was filed, Lieutenant Graves said.

The near miss, he and other pilots interviewed said, angered the squadron, and convinced them that the objects were not part of a classified drone program. Government officials would know fighter pilots were training in the area, they reasoned, and would not send drones to get in the way.

“It turned from a potentially classified drone program to a safety issue,” Lieutenant Graves said. “It was going to be a matter of time before someone had a midair” collision.

What was strange, the pilots said, was that the video showed objects accelerating to hypersonic speed, making sudden stops and instantaneous turns — something beyond the physical limits of a human crew.

“Speed doesn’t kill you,” Lieutenant Graves said. “Stopping does. Or acceleration.”

Asked what they thought the objects were, the pilots refused to speculate.

“We have helicopters that can hover,” Lieutenant Graves said. “We have aircraft that can fly at 30,000 feet and right at the surface.” But “combine all that in one vehicle of some type with no jet engine, no exhaust plume.”

Lieutenant Accoin said only that “we’re here to do a job, with excellence, not make up myths.”

16. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Damn Commie bastards I hate’em!!!

CCity Zero likes this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Way to jump to conclusions on the Aliens' political leanings.

smh

B-Bob, CometsWin and CCity Zero like this.
  18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Way to let John Cleese UFOver your head. :rolleyes:

CCity Zero likes this.
  19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Obviously the work of Lizardmen, sheeeeeple!!

20. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

This is pretty wild, thanks for keeping us updated. I sometimes miss these reports, so great find!