1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giving thanks for Trig

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Nov 27, 2009.

1. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

i don't usually go in for "backslapping" but this is a brilliant post, right on target.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I guess you weren't around. basso has repeatedly accused others of hating special needs children.

Here's some quick basso foolishness here. I can find more if you can't do it yourself.
    http://bbs.clutchfans.com/printthread.php?t=171444&page=5&pp=20

1 person likes this.
  3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Nice handjob brah.

4. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

I do not hate Barack Obama.

However, I am thoroughly unimpressed with the general direction of the policies that he and the Democratic Congress are trying to pursue.

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

this post is so ****ing stupid and offensive. people don't support abortion to get rid of kids with disabilities, they support it for women's rights. nobody gives a **** that she carried her kid to term. really, the only people that make an issue out of this is her and basso

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

For real.

Reproductive rights extends to both ends of that spectrum.

It sounds like Mojo is having an argument with someone that doesn't exist.

Let me know whenever you find that person who "hates" Palin because of her baby, I'll join in with scorning them if you ever do. But just like you, I'm not holding my breath.

7. SamFisher

Abortion as a social culling mechanism - no, not really. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's probably why basso/Mojo_Magnanimo support gun rights...especially in inner cities.....

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

VERY NICE, now supporting gun rights is racist. Excellent move.

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

He attributed that thought to a few specific posters.

Not gun rights advocates, or gun owners in general.

10. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

This thread really wasn't anything related to special needs children or abortion to begin with. It was another tired attempt to publicize Sarah Palin, or present her in a light that isn't blinded by political incompetence.

No one "supports" abortion. It is an unfortunate situation in any case. There are people who support the "choice" to have one. Huge difference.

As for Sarah's children and her mothering capabilities, I have nothing negative to say. I don't hate her as a person or as a mother.

I do, however, disagree with almost everything she stands for politically.

1 person likes this.
  11. MojoMan

MojoMan Member

From that statement one might infer that according to the hard-left, Sarah Palin has the right to choose. She made a choice. She chose life for her child. And the resentment towards her from the hard-left for making that choice has been so intense you can almost cut it with a knife to this very day.

This choice that Sarah Palin made is clearly at the heart of the resentment and the hatred that the hard-left constantly expresses towards her. And the vast majority of people who have followed this woman and her story know it, even if many on the left are unwilling to fess up to it.

Given the foul language and vitriol contained in your post, it seems clear that I must be speaking in a politically incorrect manner again. You can get as mad as you want to, but I have exactly zero respect for political correctness, so you are wasting your time spewing this kind of stuff at me.

What I have been saying may be politically incorrect in your eyes, but it is all true nevertheless.

12. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

before you keep going around making this stupid ass claim, who resents her (no, the hard left) isn't specific enough. name some names are get off this dumb ****. I'm sorry for cursing, but its incredibly offensive making a baseless claim that people hate her because she carried her dow kid to term.

13. SamFisher

No, it's not racist. In fact saying what I said is is a stupid thing to say. It's about as stupid a thing to say as saying that: being pro-choice = you wanna kill all the down's babies/starting this thread.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

of course he has no problem with that apparently so much that he missed your obvious sarcasm

15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Sarah Palin using Trig as a political shield/ tool is about as low as i've seen a politician go.

I wonder if she will have him in her lap when she has her next interview with Katie Couric ?

16. Bandwagoner

yeah I am pro abortion. I think on some level Sam would like to float that gun rights theory.

17. Bandwagoner

seriously, you should work for her.

18. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

100% agree.

19. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

so when people criticize palin its 'hate', but when you criticize obama it is not?

and would you mind showing me anyone on the 'left' who is upset w/ palin for not aborting her downs syndrome baby? pretty please!

20. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

WHY DO YOU HATE TRIG?