1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Feb 15, 2020.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

True assholes don't gloat about being assholes, as they consider it the norm. Keep rollin' old man river...

2. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

jakedasnake and Fyreball like this.
  3. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Ah, to be old again haha...Well, We've all been there, dating, speaking to a few at a time and figuring out which one is best of us at that time...

I was single for years after my divorce, and enjoyed the bachelor lifestyle...But overtime, it gets old, yes, trust me, the variety, the chase, etc, get old...I guess my thing was nice and understanding guy...As they say, you get more with honey than salt, but regardless, being an a-hole is a condition, especially as you get older...You dont' mean to, but we're set in our ways and well, we think our way is the best bc women in our past have put up with our crap and thus, enabled us to continue to be a-holes...

My thought would be to take a step back and just enjoy yourself first, be happy with you, then you can find someone to be happy with...

4. CrazyJoeDavola

Facebook appears to be Fatty's "bizarro" world where he gets all the likes his ego craves and no one believes him to be the complete tool that he actually is.

5. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

What are you now?

6. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Old

7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Older.. Oldest?