1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girls sing and dance for their leader to make America Greatness!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jan 15, 2016.

Tags:
  1. HamJam

HamJam Contributing Member

Uhhhh...that video seems like some of the Americana fascist propaganda you'd see in Man in the High Castle.

I...I...uh, I just really worry about the future of a country where millions of Americans sincerely express this much support and adoration for a crass nepotistic racist buffoon like Donald Trump.

2. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Jesus, relax; it's more corny and opportunistic (for the stage parents) than anything else.

3. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You kniw who else is corny and opportunistic?

Nazis.

4. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Libs mad that the kids aren't singing for Hillary or Bernie

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I think they're lip syncing. Those phonies.

6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

And hence why Springtime for Hitler and Germany was such a great musical wonder, with phenomenally brilliant song and dance routines like the one for Trump.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/kHmYIo7bcUw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

I remember as a little kid thinking adults were really smart, that politics were really complicated and politicians and government officials where some of the smartest people in the world (they control the country right), but no, politics is very elementry. I remember watching politicians talk as a young teenager and it legitimately seemed like reality TV with a bunch of grown men **** talking their opponents or opposing views. I couldn't believe the utter stupidity and drama out of the people trying to fix the countries problems, legitimate I saw politics as jersey shore for grown men.

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

" Don't be a shmarty and join the Nazi Party" has to be the greatest line in Musical Theater history.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Unfortunately your references for comparison are telling in that we only consume political information through ad-supported, ratings dependent news, lazy sketch and talk show comedians and worst of all re-tweeted soundbites and gif memes. The motives that individual voting blocks and non-economic special interest groups leverage officials into accommodating are idiotic projections of small town and high school factionalism, but the fiscal, diplomatic, enforcement and judiciary functions of the government are anything but elementary.

10. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Well that's good to hear, its just incredibly disheartening to hear some of the public debates and rally's. Which, where is a young person expected to turn for political information? You have youtube videos, the public debates, rally's and then you get all the dumb things the candidates say highlighted and viral on the internet. I mean, from what I'v seen, and I guess this may be extra shocking to me because of my relative lack of knowledge in politics(you have to start somewhere right) most of the's candidates are unbelievable, I mean seriously how am I supposed to take any of the candidates running for president, government serious when I see the way these people act, how they lie for votes, how they switchup their views to fit in, give each other cheeky **** talk that has nothing to do with anything thinking its cute or makes them seem clever and have some ridiculously horrible politicial views.

do you have any website recommdation so I can see the non reality TV version of politics and the presidental campaigns?

11. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

A bunch of loli's shaking their ass for old white men...not impressed. Those N. Korean gals are doing it better.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gSedE5sU3uc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

12. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Catchy song.