1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Girl problems] What the hell is wrong with me?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by htwnbandit, Feb 24, 2014.

1. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Just man up and talk to her you wussy.

2. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Of course she needs a ride ride.

3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Write down on a piece of sticky note - "I mentally go brain-dead trying to talk to you". Next time you are in that situation, and you go brain-dead, take that note out and stick it to your forehead. You MUST 100% commit to doing this without any hesitation.

4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Big penis always helps...

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Follow her to the restroom where you can be alone.

1 person likes this.
  6. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Lol I already do that as I've stated before, but the problem is me with a girl I happen to have feelings for, it's like kryptonite for me when trying to talk to her haha

7. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Well I wouldn't say feelings because I hardly actually know the girl but you know what I mean, the one I'm crushing on.

8. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Practice, practice, practice.

It's hard to strike up conversations with girls you don't like too, but if you do it often it will become easier, if not easy.

9. SK34

SK34 Member

I'll only help you if you tell me how you knew my last name from the kinesiology thread?

10. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Told you I guessed lmao jk HSA

11. what

what Member

I don't agree that it is really as simple as just talking to her because you will probably be put in the friend zone quick that way.

Unfortunately this girl probably already has an opinion of you, and if she already feels that you are just a "nice" guy, you aren't going to get anywhere with her.

You probably need to actually impress her in some way. Like if she changes her hair, notice it. Try your best to be flattering and not a creeper about it, but just try to make her feel that she isn't just a run-of-the-mill girl and that could go a long way to get her thinking about you as a potential boyfriend.

12. SK34

SK34 Member

Oh..

Then I feel bad for you. You are already in the loss. Harmony hasn't helped in the case of speaking to women cause there were like 2/100 good looking girls.

13. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Talk to her initially about low pressure topics like classwork. Then maybe act dumb and ask her to explain some concept or theory you don't understand in the class. My favorite pickup tactic in school was just going up to a random girl I liked and plopping down my textbook and asking her if she could explain this concept while pointing at a subject or problem in the book. I would say I have no clue as to understanding the material. I taught a few of my friends this technique. One of my buddies ended up marrying a girl recently who he started a conversation with using this method.

Using this approach you casually have started a conversation and you aren't asking more intimidating personal questions which many females will get defensive about. Once you have started a basic conversation it is much easier to transition to more personal areas. But stick with the classwork related conversations first. After she explains the concept remark on how she is a genius and you are a village idiot to make fun of yourself. Use this approach a few times with random classwork concepts until she gets comfortable talking to you. Then you will also find it easier talking to her in general.

#53 Mr. Brightside, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2014
  14. what

what Member

It's also false to think that just because a girl is shy and reserved that she's not a b**** inside.

What i've found is that the more internal a chick is the b****y they can be. Most girls that you might consider "wild" or "loud" are usually sweeter than the girls that are shy and reserved.

I know this probably seems illogical to you but believe me this is something you might figure out over time yourself as well.

15. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

True, going to HSA didn't really help my social development in that regard being so tiny and most of the girls being either not too good looking, lesbian or couldn't speak English. Lol I've got to compensate this year for what I've missed out on in High School

16. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

Thanks, this is a good tactic, and I actually know exactly how I could use it with my own personality. There's plenty of stuff in political science I don't understand :p

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Though this is humorous OP, don't think of it as a joke. If someone was able to communicate this to me when I was 17-20, I would have been much better off.

18. conquistador#11

thing about it this way, if you don't say anything, 10 years down the road you might be asking yourself...what ifs.

19. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

List some things that made you feel good. What was the last time you had an awesome moment?

Think about that then totally chat her up with anything else.

Practice on strangers like other members have said.

It's a lot easier when you get over yourself.

20. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Lol major props to anyone who has done this, awesome icebreaker.