1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ghostface Killah’s 3rd Annual Top 10 Softest Rappers in the Game List!

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by jo mama, Nov 2, 2013.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i only like a couple rap/hip-hop artists and i dont know who ghostface killah or drake or about half of the other dudes on this list are, but this is one of the funniest things i have seen on the internets in awhile.

i think i edited out all the n-words and stuff from my post - hopefully i caught them all.

http://wordondastreet.com/lmao-ghostface-killahs-3rd-annual-top-10-softest-rappers-in-the-game-list/

2. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Just curious, since you don't know who ghostface Killah is (nothing wrong with not knowing the other guys) who are the couple rappers you do like?

3. ILoveWhiteGirls

You listen to rap and you don't know who Ghostface Killah is??? Which probably means I just started listening to rap once Drake hit the scene, lol..

4. Jmcballer88

Jmcballer88 Contributing Member

5. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

He doesn't know drake either so ill give him a pass lol

But this had me rolling. it's not really ghostface but whoever it is, needs to review, just about everything in that style. :grin:

6. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

Good excuse to post this song.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9Hmwo5grek0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Top 10 rappers he is jealous of. He was BARELY ever relevant.

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

of current rappers i like talib kweli and lupe fiasco. going back over the last few decades ive liked black star, tribe called quest, de la soul, public enemy, ect.

i dont really listen to much rap - i prefer music where people actually play instruments and know how to write songs.

where did i say i listen to rap? and i did specifically say that i dont even know who drake is ...apparently reading comprehension is not your friend, lol..

9. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

BTW...You think Drake cares what the Neverbeen (solo) thinks? Drake wipes his ass with $100 bills that ghost face killa is there to pick up and wash off...lol.

10. SK34

SK34 Member

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qDFIFfsqWIs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

11. chrispbrown

chrispbrown Member

Maybe in the mainstream or currently, but Ghostface is one of the best...

12. ILoveWhiteGirls

You like talib kweli and lupe fiasco? That's not listening to rap dum dum??

13. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Ghostface the rapper is in no way affiliated with the person who compiled this list. They just have the same name. He's an entertaining follow on twitter and read on his blog if you ca get past the ebonics writing (but hey, that's what is entertaining about the whole thing).

14. K mf G

K mf G Contributing Member

barely ever relevant, you must be brand new as the kids say

hilarious break down from who ever created it, sounded just like ghostface would have spoke

15. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3zUDcdH3OI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>