1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Get Marc Gasol next year

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DFresh, May 28, 2018.

1. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Harden should think about redefining his game and complement other stars better.

He rarely showed that he wanted his game to fit others, than the other way around. His game should be more flexible.

2. Asian Sensation

He’s played with 2 other stars thus far in H town. I think he answered and exceeded most fans skepticism/expectations in terms of his ability to co-exist with and complement CP3.

Our next closest players to being considered a star is CC and Ego. Harden more than made sure Clint “got his” offensively. He should be forever grateful to Harden and Chris for his new contract.

Whenever Harden and Ego are on the floor together I see Harden actively looks to find him spotting up and he does his best penetrate and collapse the D to create a more open look. I also notice he defers to Ego quite a bit and let’s him bring the ball up or passes to him early so he can make a play.

The only failed expirement was Dwight but he tried to involve Dwight as much as he could until the last days. It’s not his fault Dwight was stubborn and refused to do one of the most basic big man fundamental moves that would’ve benefited him. Instead he thought he could/wanted to play the post as if he was KG or TD.

I’m overly critical on Harden’s game but I never viewed complementing other stars/teammates as a weakness or area to improve upon.

steddinotayto likes this.
  3. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We. Switch. All. Picks.

4. Coach E

Coach E Member

Sigh...

People please, we have NO MONEY in Free agency next off season.

Even if we did, Gasol is a NO, he doesn’t fit at all...

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Why? What is this infactuation with the GaSols .. . . maybe 4 yrs ago but now . . .NO!

Rocket River

6. Toffeeone

Toffeeone Member

Next summer belongs to the Lakers as they are creating cap space with all these one years place holder contracts.