1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gersson Rosas returning to Houston (UPDATED with Video interview)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by J.R., Dec 24, 2013.

1. hooroo

hooroo Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="ro" dir="ltr">Donde esta Gersson?</p>&mdash; Dirk Nowitzki (@swish41) <a href="https://twitter.com/swish41/status/395601404712083456">October 30, 2013</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Still salty?

There was a rumor Gersson wanted to trade Dirk maybe even to Houston for a complete rebuild of the Mavs.

2. delishman

delishman Member

Really? I never heard that. Very interesting.

I would love to hear the Gersan Rosas Mavs tale.

3. T FOR 3!!!

T FOR 3!!! Member

Same... Wouldn't shock me..

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

That would explain a lot.

5. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

So... He was really are spy. Morree getting real tactical in his maneuvering. Playing chess while them fools playing tic tac toe.

6. DontMessWithUT

Heard the same.

7. SemisolidSnake

I can imagine the parting conversation between him and Cuban:

"I'm sorry things didn't work out, Mark. I sincerely appreciate you giving me a chance, though, so here's one last tip: Rajon Rondo."

1 person likes this.
  8. tmac2k8

tmac2k8 Member

Gersson graduated from the same sales program I did at UH and I actually attended while his wife was like a program director there. I knew his wife back then but had no idea who Gersson was until a few years later when I graduated. At that time I still had not connected the dots up until a couple years ago when I saw Gersson's linkedin page that showed he was an Alumni of the UH sales program. I instantly remembered the lady that had the last name Rosas and sure enough that was his wife.

9. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

Ze German's actually call it a "GSM".