1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

German study claims devout Islamic youth more violence-prone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AroundTheWorld, Jun 5, 2010.

1. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Nobody since Batman Jones has ever been so guilty of loosely tossing around insults while claiming everyone else is being insulting.

2. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

History shows us that any study that is a "German study" involving religion or race should be promptly thrown out the window...

1 person likes this.
  3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I would rather have my son be prone to violence, then for him to be a p***y.

4. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

Exactly like how you have repeatedly jumped to the conclusion that someone must be a Chinese YOF if he doesn't agree with you and talk good about Yao? You are so hypocritical that it is not even funny. Your hypocrisy makes me want to puke.

5. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

hmm I was wondering what someone from my ignore list had to say about this, and just as I suspected you had to bring the GARM into politics.

Clutch has a big rule about that, so don't get caught up in it. Leave politics out of basketball. And you only proved how important Yao is to you by bringing him into a completely different convo. I won't say much more out of respect to the guidelines clutch asks us to follow.

6. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Maybe because Germany is a racist piece of crap country where they only hire Germans and discriminate severely against Eastern Europeans and foreigners when it comes to employment.

Enjoy your Greek and French bonds!

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Saying that devout followers of Islam tend to be more violent is condemning the religion. I am not sure what else you are trying to do.

8. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

he didn't technically condemn all of Islam

just all the "cream of the crop" of Islam

#88 vlaurelio, Jun 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  9. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I know we have been advised not to bring up politics in GARM. But is there a rule that we cannot bring up basketball related issues in D&D? Or you have just made it up in order to silence the other person who has brought up embarrassing stuffs that you have done before? Stop putting words in Clutch's mouth and selfishly using it as a ladder for your own exit.

Know what? I can't help calling out a hypocrite when I see one and you fit the definition to a T. Time after time, you have jumped to conclusion and label anyone a YOF if he doesn't agree with you when talking about Yao. But then you turn around and preach to the other people not to jump to conclusion about what you have said. I am trying to think of a better label for you but at the present time the best that I can come up with is that you are a hypocrite. Deal with it.

10. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

I love all these European countries that b**** about Muslims and other foreigners coming in and taking their jobs and pensions and all that nonsense.

Europe ruled much of the world for centuries. India, Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Asia all had European nations ruling and building wealth.

Now the chickens have come home to roost.

Its also a combination of Germany and their strong trade unions that attempt to keep those employed at the expense of the unemployment rate. When there are barriers to hiring and firing, the unemployment rates rise and everyone blames the foreigners. Same old European story when they actually need foreigners to come in and pay into their pensions as their low birth rates are killing the country the way Japan's did.

11. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Unfortunately, your eagerness to be heard does not correlate to your ability to make sense.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Thank you for your qualified contribution to the discussion.

13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

The fact that you have the nerve to make statements like this after your recent xenophobic rant, instead of apologizing profusely, shows that you should spend a bit more time on self-reflection.

14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So you want him to be prone to violence first and afterwards to be a p***y?

15. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

Congrats on accomplishing what you have, I think you said you also dropped out of medical school, so you've really been aroundthecareer world. With that said, your posts don't match your qualifications, no disrespect, just IMHO....you don't post with much knowledge on your #1 topic (mauslums) for someone so educated, rather it seems to match youtube comment fodder (IMO).

There isn't much discussion going on in this thread, most of the people are bashing you, maybe you need to look in the mirror and do some self reflection.

16. Rocketman1981

Rocketman1981 Member

Just typical German using statistics and such to cover up the fact that over-qualified people are not given jobs based on their country of origin.

I agree that many muslim youth that are pulled into religious fervor may turn to violence.

I just think its not discussion you want but just to find another way to bash non-Germans in Germany.

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I think you must be confusing me with someone else. I was never in medical school.

To be honest, the way they are "bashing" says more about them than it says about me.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Can you please cite some examples? I don't know what you are referring to.

Actually, no. As I posted repeatedly, my mother was actually an immigrant to Germany. I don't know where you got the idea from that I would want to bash non-Germans in Germany.

You kind of sound like some German once stole your girlfriend or something :).

19. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

And you kind of sound like some Muslim once stole your mom or something :)

1 person likes this.
  20. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You need to understand that I have no beef with Muslims in general, just with those that give the religion a bad name.