1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gerald possibly out for the season

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by motleydeflep6, Oct 15, 2019.

1. J.R.

J.R. Member

IvanLCPM and Vivi like this.
  2. Pringles

Pringles Member

I'm honestly tired of reading and discussing about the luxury tax. Just shut up and win, Tilman.

* I know Le$ never cared enough to go over the luxury line, but I just don't think Tilman is any better. It's cool that a "Houston-native" (Galveston) person bought our beloved Rockets, but it's unfortunate that a person or a group of people that have more net worth bought the team.

3. BleedsRocketRed

Sometimes I wish Les sold when Balmer was looking to buy. You know he doesn’t give a flying F about luxury tax savings

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/10/rockets-notes-harden-westbrook-wings-chandler.html

Despite concern that Gerald Green will be out for the season, the Rockets aren’t currently pursuing another wing player, per Kelly Iko and Shams Charania of The Athletic. “We don’t feel as though we’re short of wing shooters,” a team executive said. “We have multiple guys who are interesting.” According to Iko, that exec pointed to Ben McLemore and Thabo Sefolosha as two veteran offseason additions who could contribute.

Vivi likes this.
  5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

"We tryin to cut salary not add more, get with the program here"

Little Bit, Andre0087 and J.R. like this.
  6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It's not shooters that they're missing. They have minimal wing defense or forward depth.

amaru and Little Bit like this.
  7. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Praying that Ben McLemore will be huge for us in Green's absence. I was a fan of him ever since he entered the league, he was never meant to be a star but he can excel as a good role player.

amaru, xtruroyaltyx and bj3175 like this.