1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gerald Green's Loyalty &Improvements Could Make Him Way More Valuable in 2020

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by don grahamleone, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Acura

Acura Member

I’ll just continue living my life. You are mad bc I saw you spreading anti Westbrook posts and then completely changed your tune when he became a rocket. No biggie. Own it. But telling me how to use the Internet? Lol I think I’ll manage. Thanks.

2. topfive

topfive CF OG

Don't flatter yourself. I didn't notice you doing anything other than being an asshat. Carry on, newb.

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. Acura

Acura Member

I will carry on “OG” lol

4. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

He's 33 now. His days of driving to the rim are all but over. He never really had the handles for it anyway.

5. Sanity2disChaos

Don’t know how his age and driving to the basket relate in anyway but He still has hops and it doesn’t take too much dribbling if he was a straight line driver. But again he isn’t,I don’t expect him to be anything more than what he is now. His defense truly sucks tho!

6. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Dude, you're being a flat out dick. Stop. Get yourself together. You're better than this, you have to be. No one is this intolerable unless they're trying to be. We all have the ability to block your user account. If enough of us do it, it will be like you don't exist here. I'm sure you came to this board to be noticed, so chill the **** out.

pippendagimp likes this.
  7. Acura

Acura Member

got it.maybe also comb through YOLOs post history and tell me if he doesn’t fit this exact way you describe me? Or should I provide you with examples? Although you should chill out as well. Internet is not that serious bub.

Little Bit likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

please do everyone a favor

[​IMG]

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

this newbie eastrook def needs an early benching by the mods

don grahamleone and YOLO like this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

seriously. this dude won't shut up. keeps blabbing over and over and over. dude needs to stop sucking his own balls. its crazy

pippendagimp and don grahamleone like this.
  11. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

@YOLO is a good poster. And maybe the internet isn't that serious, but this site is full of serious Rockets fans. Die hards. This ain't reddit. We're a community. I know several of the people on here personally. So when you're being a dick to one of my actual friends... yeah, I'm gonna take that personally. This place feels like home for me. Don't **** that up being a douche.

I'm sure you'll be a great poster if you chill out. We always are in need of more great posters, but if you don't change, you're not going to be here long. I've seen it hundreds of times. Trust me, I know. Been on here for over 20 years (we existed before the earliest 1999 date).

Acura, pippendagimp and YOLO like this.
  12. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

Dead on point, however, rebound and defense are about effort. He's needs to put forth more effort and he doesn't like contact at all... He needs to watch some Piston Bad Boys highlights!

Acura likes this.
  13. Acura

Acura Member

Following me closely I see !

14. Acura

Acura Member

Sometimes you gotta call out the peoplenfor their hot takes about Westbrook and then the change their tune immediately and talk about how many wins he will add. Yes it got heated but if you think things weren’t said to me then maybe you should read it again. I did however act up too fast. But these are grown people as you can tell by their join dates. Hopefully they can fend for themselves. Cheers

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

hard to miss dummies that don't know how to act, when this board can't stand any of it

16. Acura

Acura Member

You got big mad when I asked what the rockets should have done other than flipping him for Westbrook (still have no answer) so instead of talking basketball you being to insult me. I’ll take the W

Sanity2disChaos likes this.
  17. Acura

Acura Member

Green is more than athletic enough to play good D. I think some of it is about court awareness also but he seems to get taken 1 on 1 as well.

18. YOLO

YOLO Member

actually i said i prefer fit. whatever big mad to you means sure cool guy. you really do enjoy sucking yourself off. you can have all that. odd fetish though i must say. you talking basketball is acting like a dick as other have pointed out.

19. Acura

Acura Member

Sucking off myself?? Errmm ok? Lol

Still haven’t answered the question but I’ll take it as you agree with the Westbrook trade.

20. YOLO

YOLO Member

take it however you like. who gives af tbh lol especially not someone who came around a week ago being a complete dick from the get go

keep enjoying yourself. won't last long. thanks goodness