1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gerald Green Fined $25,000 for Incident

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bilaal14, Mar 20, 2018.

1. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

You don't touch the NBA Players' Union President.

Adam Silver was given the choice of no suspension or waking up to a wolf's head in his bed.

2. marky :)

marky :) Member

NBA knows Dantoni isn't going to play him next game anyways. That's why they didn't suspend him.

3. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I guess none of the fans who Dieng got pushed into spilled their beers. That would've warranted a suspension for sure.

linvetb6 and TracywtFacy like this.
  4. TracywtFacy

TracywtFacy Member

I bet a 100k fine for CP is next. Silver sounds to me like the sensitive type, he probably feels CP is undermining him by publicly stating he'll cover Green's fine.

amaru likes this.
  5. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

In the next State Farm ad, CP and his agent have a jovial conversation with Gerald Green about liability insurance.

Deuce, IvanLCPM, Voltik and 13 others like this.
  6. mockster

mockster Member

No worries MDA will bench him anyways for Joe Johnson

linvetb6 likes this.
  7. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

I hope GG does get bench so I can hear more whiners in this forum to complain and make more threads about JJ. We are Leading the whole league, just trust the Coach's decision and our team regardless of who gets to play.

Dankstronaut and amaru like this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

but that was the best part...

9. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What a stupid post.

Just because we are winning doesn't mean we as fans can't see an obviois inferior player getting playing time to a superior player

10. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Complain some more, not gonna change GG is gonna sit on the bench cause he's a streaky shooter. JJ at least has bb iq, I don't like it that JJ and GG are taking up mins of Anderson who is suppose to be doing his dam job with the amount we paid him, but guess what im not btching about it in every thread cause we are winning.

amaru likes this.
  11. juanm34

juanm34 Member

o_O Bobby Brown?? Is that you?? o_O

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  12. Mr. Dominant

Mr. Dominant Contributing Member

So I did some rough calculations.....

Harden Rockets + Adidas salary:

Rocket salary: $228 mil
    Adidas salary: $200 mil
    ..........................................Total: $428 mil

($428) mil total salary / ($25k) night life experience pocket change to spend = 17,000

17,000 = the # of nights Harden can have a night life experience with amount of $25k pocket change to spend

(17,000) number of nights / (365) days in a year
    = 46

46 = the # of years Harden can continuously have a night life experience with amount of $25k pocket change to spend per night

(46) the # of years Harden can continuously have a night life experience with amount of $25k pocket change to spend per night MINUS (6) # of years he's already been with the Rockets currently having the night life experience = 40

= the # of years Harden has remaining to continuously have a night life experience with amount of $25k pocket change to spend per night

Hardens current age (28) + (40) the # of years Harden has remaining to continuously have a night life experience with amount of $25k pocket change to spend per night = 68

68 = the age Harden will not have $25k of pocket change to spend for his night life
    68 = the age Harden will retire as a Houston Rocket with stacks of championships

Doing these calculations just made me realize how poor I really am... and I am currently at work reevaluating my entire life decisions.
    [​IMG]

#52 Mr. Dominant, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  13. wesbound

wesbound Member

man... almost forgot how heated i was when this sh*t happened. Bum a** walton can't do much in the court except talking some trash... another austin river if didn't get hump by dudes everyday to wear his back away. Fisher, that lil bi*tch ain't that tough when Barn chase after his a88.

linvetb6 likes this.
  14. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

NO

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Joe Johnson isn't a streaky shooter. He just sucks dick sy it and on top of that he has the slowest feet I've ever seen of a wing player. He's horrible at switching because he can't keep up his feet with the switched offensive player.

He sucks.

#55 fchowd0311, Mar 20, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  16. amaru

amaru Member

But it does mean that continued threads about the topic are pointless. If if’s all confined to one thread ok.....but do we need 5+ threads on the same fan whining topic?

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Dieng did push Paul - that's deserving a technical. Green SHOVED Dieng INTO courtside FANS.

I'm surprised Green didn't get a suspension for that to be honest. Maybe because he was contrite

18. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

It’s cuz Artest and Chuck weren’t in the game. Leaving bench automatic suspensions.

Artest getting kicked out for being elbowed by Kobe still pisses me off today.

HakeemOnlyFan likes this.
  19. cebu

cebu Member

NBA is monetizing the league big time.

20. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I wish you hadn't posted that. I still get livid every time I see it, and if it's posted, I can't stop myself from watching the damn thing. Since I did, some thoughts. Watching it all play out on TV, the coverage really, really pissed me off. The incessant babbling about Fisher, "being one of the toughest players in the league," as if that justified what he did. Bullshit. Fish was a little thug on the court. He wasn't tough, he was (and is) an *******. And Bryant? The cheap foul he laid on Artest was as bad as the foul Fisher gave Luis, and Bryant completely got away with it, getting what he hoped for - Artest getting booted, when it should have been a foul on Bryant. The phony whining from Jackson about how unfair it was for Fish to get tossed, when he knew damn well that foul was going to earn an ejection.

I well and truly hate the Lakers. They rank with the Jazz, at least for me, with Boston coming in 3rd. I still remember Akeem getting tossed in the '86 WC Finals. Riles sent the dude in to do a hit job with hopes that Akeem would get booted, thinking that if Dream was out, they could take the Rockets, and they desperately needed to win that game. Fortunately, another Rockets hero, Ralph Sampson, had other ideas, making what is still seen as one of the most stunning shots in NBA history to eliminate Los Angeles. Yeah, can't stand the Lakers. They are the media's darlings, and they suck.

IvanLCPM, HakeemOnlyFan, Pipe and 4 others like this.