1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gen. Mattis speaks

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by NewRoxFan, Aug 28, 2019.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

can one hold anti facist views be non-violent non-criminal?

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Wait.... You're worried that Antifa is going to be made to look bad by people who aren't in it. Gotcha.

***** that white supremacist. But you don't hear me saying, golly...I'm worried some white kids are gonna make white supremacists look bad. You just validated my example. Thank you for that. If you don't like America...vote or move.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I think this is why people think you post in bad faith. I'm pretty clear that I don't want people like you to think that Antifa is a worse problem thab white Supremacy because it makes people have misguided priorities that effects how they vote.

You should be worried that a president wants to label a amorphous entity with no organizational structure a terror organization just because of media narrative reasons. The Nazis engaged in this type of false flag propganda.

4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

So anyone being fired by Trump = f that guy for you?

What's your source for Mattis being fired?

RayRay10 likes this.
  5. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

And also the current President. And... well, the last one also, but at least he wasn't advocating violence on US soil like this one is.

RayRay10 likes this.
  6. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

This is what we call full on brainwashing.

It's pointless to argue with you. No facts, no statistics, no arguments. God is with Trump isn't an argument.

Andre0087 likes this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Back on topic... another former trump cabinet member (and former "adult in the room") speaks up for Mattis... and do you think he is calling trump a liar or suggesting trump's memory/mind is gone?

AroundTheWorld and RayRay10 like this.
  8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I am always curious why Trump loyalists always revert back to Obama, Trump is the president, let him take ownership of the debacle he has created. I sure hope your right in the fact that GOD is not done with donnie boy yet, there is a ton of work left to do on his soul and only a few short months before he is back to being a bad reality star again.............MAGA BABY

RayRay10 and vlaurelio like this.
  9. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Be Careful with how you PLAY with GOD!!!!

You're not going to like how he PLAYS back!!!!

T_Man

RayRay10 likes this.
  10. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I still remember the fun times when I called you brainwashed under Obama. Nothing is wrong when you’re returning the compliment.

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Did you not read what you quoted lol? I explained it.

I've never stuck up for Antifa - that's just a bizarre accusation. I don't think what antifa does - which is showing up to white nationalist rallies and using physical acts of violence to disrupt them - is helpful to solving problems.

But I think making them into a boogeyman and drawing false equivalency to Neo Nazis is also not helpful. White nationalists have murdered people. That's a line that pretty major and a big difference between them and far leftists. And I am not sure why you equate Antifa with anarchists either.

It appears you are just not educated on all the different players are, what they do, how they operate and the tactics they use to achiee their aims are.

RayRay10 likes this.
  12. generalthade_03

He’s trying to take ownership of this great land but your Messiah won’t let him. The Chosen One is still livid that Killary lost and unable to carry on his complete destruction of America, and the fact that Trump is tearing down everything he had done to this country. He is mad and that’s why you still hear him yapping his gums, even though he should be going away and enjoying the millions that he stole from you and I.

B@ffled likes this.
  13. generalthade_03

Owned. Lol

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

@RedFish?

joshuaao likes this.
  15. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

You can call me brainwashed if you want. The difference is I had arguments at the time to support my positions. You relying on nothing but faith shows that you are outmatched in this conversation, and in this forum. You sound like a clown.

16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

So you think Trump is not divisive and it's all propaganda?

Talk about a silly look.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. generalthade_03

You called that an argument? Despite with the whole fake media in his back pocket, they couldn’t help your man cover up his corruption and incompetence. On the other hand, you guys throw everything at Trump including the kitchen sink backed by a corrupt media hellbent on destroying him on day one and he’s still standing, Till dis day!
    Who is the clown now?
    I told you guy, be patient and don’t blow your wad too soon. You still have 4 more years to go. God is not done with Trump yet.

B@ffled likes this.
  18. edwardc

edwardc Member

Wow you just like 45 quick to blame President Obama

19. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Lou. Read your first sentence. You just said they are helpful for solving problems. How bizarre is that? I understand where I think you're coming from when you state that. If I'm understanding correctly; Antifa showing up to stand up or disrupt white nationalist rallies, using violence is useful because ....we'll, because they are standing up against white nationalists, (ie: dbag sh!theads). I don't have a problem with a group opposing them.

Are you naive enough to think that Antifa just shows up to save the day at skinhead rallies? Lemme ask a more direct question: Do you support Antifa? Not financially, but in spirit? Antifa=good guys?

Also, where is the link you kept hounding me about??? I really think it was another poster, although I'm willing to concede I may have mistakenly done so. I just can't find it, so that I can say I was wrong. Let's make it easy and I'll say I was wrong if I did.

Again: If you put up a list of agitators. It's simple for me to denounce ALL. Yet, you can't bring yourself to do it. So, I'm left asking why? Which can be found by your answers to my question about if you support or condone Antifa. Let's even say they had nothing to do with any of what we are currently seeing.

20. B@ffled

B@ffled Member

Is your fall back game "So what you're saying is.....?"

A better way would be to ask me if I think Trump is divisive. Yes he is. I wish he could say the right things to unite. But honestly, I think someone would have to write it for him and even then he'd go off script and put his foot in his mouth. He is not a uniting leader... at all. He's standing up to a hostile MSM and bureaucracy/establishment which needed to be done. It's ugly. I'm glad he's doing it though. Which is also why I was dissappointed that Biden got the nomination. To me Biden is a step back, not a step forward.