1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[GEMATRIA] The RocketsTruth thread

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Scarface281, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Buck Turgidson

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't tell you how much this has changed all my minds and amused the others.

Please don't ever stop, you crazy stupid b*stard, you.

jiggyfly and Xerobull like this.
  2. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

3. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Man Just tell me how the Rockets are going to do. What's Jalen Green and the other rookies' Gematria score!?

Os Trigonum likes this.
  4. HardenVolumeOne

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Use Gematria to figure it out

6. HardenVolumeOne

gematria involves numbers not letters. I don’t use numbers in any of my passwords

nice troll attempt tho

Xerobull likes this.
  7. HardenVolumeOne

Ben Simmons will be a rocket

i have decoded the puzzle

click this link down below of this page and then enter the following phrase...

"Benjamin David Simmons Rockets".. you will see it equals 112

also enter the phrase benjamin david simmons.. and you will see it equals to 123 in the reverse reduction scipher

finally enter the name Ben Simmons and you will notice he has an english ordinal of 123...

this is very rare for a an athlete or musician to have this many "123's" in his name

Houston is space city, and the 123.. backwards is 3,2,1.. liftoff
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    lets go back to the harden to nets trade

if you just type in the name brooklyn into the link below, you will see that brooklyn equals 112 as does the word houston

Harden was also traded on the 13th day of the year. And i cant confirm this, so i wont. But harden's father is related to wilt chamberlain

Harden will be in the finals this year, but he may not win it. This season will be a tribute to hardens 30 points streak which ended againist atlanta at 32 games.. Harden will be 32 this year and it wouldnt shock me if its the hawks vs nets in the eastern conference finals.

Ben simmons also believe it or not is 2nd all time in 76ers history when it comes to franchise triple doubles..with 32 of them. 32 is the key number here.

Enter in the phrase "John Wall" and you will see the number 32 appears once more. This will be a John Wall for Ben Simmons swap

http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

Xerobull likes this.
  8. HardenVolumeOne

enter joe biden and then delete it and enter in james harden in this link below

joe biden equals 44 and 64 just like the name james harden..( first time ever seeing that)

44 also equals the names chris paul and jerry west.

didnt james harden score 61 againist the spurs on cp3 grandfathers birthday. I believe he was 61 when he passed( but im not sure). Also cp3 scored 61 in a high school game as a tribute to his grandpa

http://www.gematrinator.com/calculator/index.php

Xerobull likes this.
  9. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I honestly love gematria. Theres this guy who does gematria sports betting and you can make a killing just by going off the numbers. Things like how many wins or losses does a coach or team have, whose birthday it is, what teams are playing and are they at home, whats going on in the outside world thay can tangentially be related to the sports teams, etc. I made this thread as a joke initially but since then I've learned a lot. It's not bullshit! It wont be 100% every time but damn close.

10. HardenVolumeOne

TODAY IS THE DAY.. todays date is 11/02 or 112, and as we know in gematria houston equals 112

today for sure the rockets and astros are winning today.. TAKE IT TO THE BANK

and their is a huge chance deshaun watson is traded today as well.. people forget deshaun watson also has the 112 on him. As deshaun was selected in round 1.. pick 12.. or 112

the deadline for the nfl being todays could be synched up with a deshaun watson trade

but for sure astros and rockets are winning today

Xerobull likes this.
  11. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

You be on crack , son. I love it.

12. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

This thread makes as much sense as this guy...

[​IMG]

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  13. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

$25 tip jar bet. I'll take the Lakers to win, you take the Rockets to win. Deal?

14. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Official: If Astros and/or Rockets lose then gematria is proven nonsense. If both teams win, then I will adopt gematria and force it on my children.

jiggyfly, VickMackey, Yung-T and 3 others like this.
  15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Watson is still with the Texans
    Astros down 5 runs

Rockets have yet to play.. I hope they follow your gematria.

sad day for numbers..

VickMackey likes this.
  16. HardenVolumeOne

yea astros are down tonight, i never would have thought the astros lose this game because of the 112 date, but i always had the braves winning this series because of hank aaron's passing earlier this year

17. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

well what about watson!? everything you predicted so far has been wrong.. close up this thread.. it doesn't work.

VickMackey, Yung-T and Squirtle like this.
  18. HardenVolumeOne

deshaun watson i never said he was gonna be traded, i said their was a strong possibility he could be because of the 112 date

19. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

hmmm, any chance were you on a grassy knoll in Dallas today?

Squirtle likes this.
  20. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

VickMackey, Yung-T and Squirtle like this.