1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game] Sunset Overdrive

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BonziWellsGOAT, Oct 29, 2014.

1. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

a) I've been playing Destiny since it came out, it's a great game. I'm still enjoying it.
    b) 343 didn't make any of the Halo games in MCC except for Halo 4, which has **** multiplayer. Them "remastering" existing code doesn't mean anything, or do you not understand that?
    c) I'm still waiting for you to show me where I backpedaled.

2. BonziWellsGOAT

Guys this is supposed to be civil....take some of this to the console wars deal

3. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

People who engage in the "Console Wars" are annoying. Let people enjoy what they want.

4. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

If anything needs a blanket it's the Xbone. After the first few weeks with Ryse/Dead Rising, I literally did not turn it on even once for over ten months. Until Forza Horizon 2 came out it had basically no exclusives whatsoever, and there's no reason to buy a multiplatform game on the Xbone when you can get it on PS4 with better framerate/resolution/less tearing/etc.

I have Sunset Overdrive, it's a fun game other than all the cringeworthy failed attempts at humor and awful soundtrack, but you're kidding yourself if you can't admit that PS4 is the vastly superior console. Microsoft is in desperation mode with the price drop.

5. BonziWellsGOAT

Guys the console wars are stupid......it's just antagonizing for the sake of a company (Sony or Microsoft) that you most likely don't work for or have any vested interest in. You gain absolutely nothing from bashing another console and the people who game on them. They are both excellent consoles in their own right and we should all be happy with that. You chose what you chose and you like what you like. That should be the end of it. Completely agree with J Sizzle.

/rant

6. Fullcourt

Fullcourt Contributing Member

Make a thread, Bozo.

7. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Agreed...the funny thing is the most vocal guy in these console wars is the guy who doesn't own either system (salvy).

8. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

Console wars? There's a reason I don't post in that thread.

He posted something stupid (and incorrect) towards me so I responded. I enjoy all 3 consoles equally.

Bonzi, you should know putting mcc or xbox one is the same thing as invoking salvy. :)

9. BonziWellsGOAT

Youre more than capable if you want one so bad.

10. BonziWellsGOAT

Lol fair enough. In hindsight probably was unwise :p

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

less bull ****, more talk about how sweet sunset is.

The online multiplayer is really nice, adds a lot to the game.

12. BonziWellsGOAT

Glad to hear it...haven't played multiplayer yet

13. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

bump

This game has been sitting in my ready to install file since it came out. Don't know I why I never played it. Last week I was bored and decided, WTH, installed and now I freaking love it. I wish I had played when everyone else was. Perhaps a sequel will be coming...?

14. Svpernaut

Svpernaut Contributing Member

It is a great game, sadly it didn't do too well in sales. However, many people are getting a second chance at it with Game Pass, which is great.

Blatz likes this.
  15. Blatz

Blatz Contributing Member

I wish it had more of a soundtrack when your Style Meter fills up. I would love for The Ramones "Beat on the brat" and many others to start playing as I smash everything that moves.