1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. DrLudicrous

DrLudicrous Contributing Member

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Sounds like nearly the exact same quote Tyrion used when he first met Daenerys at the end of S05, when she asked why she should keep him. btw: didn't watch the trailer...just your quote.

3. heypartner

You can't kick out book readers from this thread. The only way that works is by making a non-book reader thread, and we vacate this one and leave it as the Book Reader thread. But they will probably follow us.

4. FishBulb913

FishBulb913 Contributing Member

This looks incredible.. Just 1 more Sunday to get through!

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

[​IMG]

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Perfect trailer.

They make the trailers better than the shows these days, lol.

7. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Judging by the trailer, I can see a character whose demise I feared will last at least well into the season.

Whether he or she will survive for Season 7.....who knows.

Trailer is awesome. Can't believe I have to wait another thirteen days. :)

8. heypartner

Is anyone disappointed they watched the trailer, for spoiler reasons? Can't make up my mind whether to watch or not.

9. New Generation

Some things I caught from the trailer, spoilered for people who don't want any analysis of it (no spoilers from the book)

So @ 00:23....that can't be Drogon, can it? Either its the POV, there's been a huge time skip, or it's a new dragon. I def don't remember him being that big.

@ 00:52, are those Stark banners I see in the back? Very interesting to see what happens there. Davos is definitely one of my favorite characters (that's alive), so I'm glad to see he's taking a huge roll.

@ 00:53, it's the Bolton army in front of winterfell. Later on in the trailer, we see Wildlings in front of bolton soldiers, as well as Giantsbane charging. So it looks like Davos and the wildlings are getting together for a purpose.

@ 00:55, I can't tell if this is the Red Woman or not. She's pretty tho.

@ 1:01, I totally forgot whose sigil is on that man's chest plate. 5 headed dragon is the tararyn (?) sigil right?

Not really an analysis, but I watched the trailer a couple of times and picked up on some minor stuff. Felt pretty proud of myself :grin:

10. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Well, one good spoiler speculation deserves another. :)

The actor who plays Davos has been all over the talkshow circuit. This is usually the kiss of death (hope he lives, I do!). He's also one of my favorites. It does look like he lives at least until the end; that battle scene is late in the season (when he espies the Bolton army from afar). I don't know about Melissandre, but at least she does get butt-nek-ked one last time for us (in one of the trailers she's dis-robing; cut to next image, can't show that on the trailer), because even if she survives this season the actress has up and got knocked up. So no more gratuitous nudity from her on this show.

Different Red Woman at Meereen.

I also wondered about that banner behind Davos.

Drogon would be getting pretty big. That's him flying the friendly skies. I think the show knows to jump forward. We've seen mid-sized dragon. Now we need the 18-wheeler.

11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

LOL. Its personally exhausting to try and avoid spoilers. I went out of my way for last season of GOT, and TWD. TWD was totally not worth it cause it was a very meh season, and GOT well...everyone was wrong about the spoilers anyways.

I think the trailer gives you a tease but doesn't really spoil anything unless you look under a microscope & search the internet looking for every conspiracy theory breakdown. Directly from the source, I'm being told that even the crazy GOT fans & book readers will be thrown off this season. They aren't going to blow the surprises in the trailer.

12. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

@00:52 definitely Stark Sigil.. most likely b*stard bowl.
    @1.01 that's a kings guard with Targaryen sigil, most likely Arthur Dayne in TOJ

13. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Just saw the trailer and OMG I'm Hyped...

14. gifford1967

gifford1967 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Don't be a spoiler p***y.

15. Caesar

Caesar Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9v-33jcEDk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

I'm also hoping that The Onion Knight becomes large and in charge this season, he is in my top 3 of favorite characters in the books and in the show.

This is the Red Woman that they showed in the trailer that was at Mereen.

17. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Two story lines I'm looking most forward to:

Sansa - hoping she becomes a bad b**** and the North reunites behind her

Cersie - her revenge on those temple freaks

Which only means that none of that will happen and they will both just die an unexpected death

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Yes I know for a fact that Cersie dies in the 2nd to last episode this season. I don't know anything too specific, but she will have probably gotten her revenge though by that point.

19. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

wait what???

20. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

She will be a boss ass bitc**