1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Six

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rcoleman15, Jun 20, 2015.

1. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

100% on rotten tomatoes.... better than episode 9.

2. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Remember why the Red Viper was so angry at the Mountain and Tywin? Tywin sent the Mountain to kill off Rhaegar's kids and ended up murdering and raping Elia Martell. There's no other surviving children to Rhaegar. The only other Targ is aunt Dany and possibly Tyrion if you believe the Mad King raped Tywin's wife theory.

Book Euron is better than TV Euron. He holds Q'arth warlocks hostage who presumably have taught him dark magic. He's ventured to the doom of Valyria and has a full Valyrian steel armor as proof of his expedition in addition to the dragon horn.

3. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Yes, but you were talking about during the Battle of the Trident. Elia Martell and her children were still alive. They were killed during the sack of Kings Landing which occurred shortly afterwards.

4. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

Good point. ;)

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I would stay away from online pron made in the last 5 years.

Amidst the moans and groans sometimes they slip out things like the red wedding and I'm thinking mid-fap...****ing book readers and their damn spoilers.

6. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Curious why you think the episode being the second highest rated episode of the series has nothing to do with people liking the episode? 100% on RT. 10/10 stars on imdb. They seem to go together hand in hand. ???

7. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

i saw 'rated' as 'watched' . my bad. as for 100% RT, does that not seem dubious to you? Really? everyone liked it? That would usually mean you have a bad sample for some reason.

#2907 tallanvor, Jul 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  8. Jontro

Jontro Member

Good God... Just watched S.1, Ep.1 and so many tiddies and teh secks. The fap is strong in this. Looks like Jontro will watch the rest of the series.

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

I can appreciate that everyone has a point of view, but if a fan of the show had any sort of complaint about the last episode, then he or she has some sort of (possibly undiagnosed) personality disorder.

Imperfect, perhaps. But isn't perfection nearly impossible?

10. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Perhaps... but based on the same sample, they rated episode 10 better than episode 9.

Of course, the entire season averages a 97%.... its clear that those who take the time to contribute their RT ratings do like the show (there are also sampling issues in how they calculate ratings as well).

11. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

The others replied already for me.

They cut out alot of what made Book Euron intriguing in the TV version. Still, it was pretty cool how they shot the coronation scene.

12. body slam

body slam Member

I remember season 1 may have been episode 1 Robert asked Ned why he did not claim the iron throne? I don't recall his answer, but now its starting to add up.

13. Jontro

Jontro Member

Going to probably finish season 1 by Sunday. But holy geez... this is one depressing series. Do things ever get good for the good guys?? Aside from the generous amounts of tiddies, I don't see anything good happening.

If season 2-6 stays the same. I probably won't continue.

14. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

The good guys are not who you think they are

Two words. "Bad p***y"

15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

You have to wait for the amazing payoff later on.

16. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

The good guys win some and lose some. When the good guys do score a victory, it makes it so much more satisfying. People are just so used to the protagonists triumphing in everything. When they have to watch the bad guys win, regularly, they don't know hoe to handle it.

Because of the nature of the show, it creates a much more emotional element in every conflict. Good guys feel like they are genuinely in peril.

1 person likes this.
  17. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

If you are saying that this show is depressing, and that may cause you to stop watching.

What are your top 5 shows in the last 5-7 years??

18. Jontro

Jontro Member

To be honest, I don't really invest much or any time at all with series. The last one was the 2nd Avatar. I haven't followed enough to have any top list. This one seems good, but they kill off the good guys in the first season. I'll start the second one later.

19. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I got ya. I don't watch a ton of TV these days either. For me though it would be Lost, Breaking Bad, True Detective season 1, Sons of Anarchy, and actually Game of Thrones.

20. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I do not know, brehski but I watch it mostly because of the villains

and their interaction with the "heroes".