1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game of Thrones] Season Seven

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by GRENDEL, Jul 12, 2016.

1. conquistador#11

that's not davos. that's forest. forest gump.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Littlefinger always gotta stir the drink with his little member. That dude, man....

daywalker02 and Sajan like this.
  3. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

As I previously said, Jon Snow is assembling All the King's Men:

Davos
    Tormund
    Jorah
    Gendry
    The Hound
    Lightning Lord Beric
    Thoros

Tyrion (secondary advisor)
    Bran (oracle)
    Brienne (knight, family bodyguard)
    Arya (spy, assassin)

Now, Jaime will come into the fold as his military general once the war with the White Walkers is sanctioned.

This is where the story is headed: Jon Snow will have all these brave warriors fighting alongside him against the White Walkers, and they will all come to respect his leadership and sense of honor that Jon Snow will become the de facto ruler of the 7 kingdoms.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Bran should be able to dead whatever plot he has. I'm ready for Arya to slit his throat personally

daywalker02 likes this.
  5. donkeypunch

These guys probably dont make it back

6. donkeypunch

I would hope so. Dont see why Arya is sneaking around and spying when all she has to do is ask Bran to keep an eye on him.

7. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The Hound has some business with the Mountain.

He lives.

8. Dankstronaut

Dankstronaut Way, way out here.
    Supporting Member

Thought youd still be rowing...

Greatest line in the whole show lol

Gendry made that badass bull helm and now this hammer, I can only hope the dude finds his helmet again because he's got the coolest gear in the realm. How genius, a smith warrior with a great hammer. He fkd those guards right up! Ding! Blamo!

Littlefinger. That sneaky snake, he ain't getting played by no one. He makes me uneasy, he's the hardest character to get a read on outside of his weird affection for Sansa.

How about sam finally leaving the citadel, finally...thank god.

And no update on the greyjoys.

Super squad going into the snowfall, looking forward to next episode. They brought dragon glass with them yeah?

9. donkeypunch

In the last trailer before this season started, it shows all of them beyond the wall, back to back, in a circle, ready to defend themselves. It then shows only Jon on horseback carrying only one body hunched over the horses ass. Im assuming that would be the example of the white walker he needs to show Cersei in Kings Landing.

10. The Real Shady

The Real Shady Contributing Member

11. ghettocheeze

ghettocheeze Member

A few will die sure, but the Frostful 8 will survive. Remember there is still an epic war to be fought against the White Walkers.

12. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Little finger is a great character. Having him die while we have Dany and Sansa who are both terrible actresses doesn't seem fair.

ghettocheeze and don grahamleone like this.
  13. Phreak3

Phreak3 Contributing Member

Gentry probably makes it back to craft dragon glass weapons.

Jorah probably makes it back because he's a primary character. And he'll probably make a bigger sacrifice for Dany later on.

The hound makes it back to reunite with Arya and Brienne. There's unfinished business there.

Dunno about the rest - they might die.

14. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Gendry might have been "rowing" for seasons... but the Nights King has been walking with a blank stare for seasons. I think he's the only one dumber then Danaerys I Didn't Realize I Have 3 F'ing Dragons. You have an army of the dead dude. Everyone else is zipping around Westeros and the world and your army makes ignore like 10 feet a day lol.

15. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Dany looked really thirsty for Jon when it was time to go.

Boxes being checked.

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

guessing when the leak rumors were saying how dumb the script got, this is what it was referring to

capturing a zombie to bring to Cersei to convince her to help? that is weapons grade stupid

would be shocked if GRRM approved or if this is something he plans for the books

the show has good acting, dialogue, and visuals, but without the novels, they struggle to put together a coherent storyline

17. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

This show has gone straight to hell

fba34 likes this.
  18. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

So Jon is rightful King of Westoros after what Gilly read from that transcript. Rhaegar got an annulment with the Princess of Dorne and remarried Lyanna Stark. Jon is not a b*stard and is therefore King of Westoros. This even beats Dany's claim to the throne.

19. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

20. vator

vator Contributing Member

So much this! I came here hoping this would be being discussed. That was a major bombshell dropped this episode. It went right over the head of the people I was watching with. I made a noise and they were all like what? So then I had to pause and quickly explain the significance of what Gilly was reading. I guess it didn't help that Sam chalked it up as useless information and gibberish and quickly dismissed it. I can't wait to see where this goes and I'm wondering if they brought that particular book with them since he handed it to the little boy.

JeffB, ghettocheeze, ptR91 and 4 others like this.