1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game of Thrones death pool

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Falcons Talon, Feb 25, 2019.

1. cur.ve

cur.ve Contributing Member

the dragons die. the children of the forest wiped out. the others fall back. all the main houses are wiped out. a minor house or character - samwell maybe - will pick up the pieces and the throne. magic recedes and the stories become lore. westeros will dig out when spring comes, more fractured, but alive.

2. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Apparently the show runners are going to end the series the way George Martin intends...and he's described the ending as "bitter sweet". So some favorites will survive, but at a large cost.

3. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

So no named characters bought the farm in Ep 1. My prediction of Theon sacrificing himself to save Yara tanked beause Euron was getting himself a piece of the royal bootie. However, Euron might be pretty pissed about losing Yara and go a hunting for Reek.

4. YOLO

YOLO Member

Euron go to winterfell? good luck with that

5. Falcons Talon

Theon would still have to get there before running into his Uncle. Battle at Sea?

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

looks like theon is focused on just getting to winterfell on his own and everyone else is going with yara to take back the island.

7. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

Theon seems too obvious. Ill have to go with Jamie or Sir Davos.

Falcons Talon likes this.
  8. Falcons Talon

I hope it's not Davos. He's one of my favorite characters.

9. Falcons Talon

So, we have our first deaths from the original list I posted. I would have never guessed we would be 3 episodes in before we saw our first signifigant death, but it is what it is.
    Dolorous Edd was the first death, but I didn't have him on the original list. Since he was a fan favorite, I wanted to mention his death.

Of the list in the original post
    1st death--Lyana Mormont
    2nd death-Theon Greyjoy
    3rd death-Beric Dondarrian
    4th death-Jorah Mormont
    5th death--Night King and the entire white walker army
    6th death-Mellisandra

Nobody called the first death correctly, although some of the other theories mentioned here were pretty accurate.

Although, since he did die redeeming his honor, I don't know if I would consider it a non-happy ending.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I suppose the casualties were not that surprising except the Night King. I was kinda thinking they'd close the Cersei storyline fairly quickly and then focus on the Night King narrative. Instead they close the Night King story (is it really all done though?) to focus on Cersei?

11. Falcons Talon

I think we need to see the Game played out. We still need those awesome betrayal deaths. And yes, I am hoping there is more to the NK's story.