1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Game] Batman: Arkham Knight

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by mickey_angelo, Mar 6, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Delayed to 2015 :(

[​IMG]

This one really sucks for me because I was looking forward to this one in the fall. I know Rocksteady will take the extra time to polish this to perfection so the wait will be worth it. I guess Destiny will be getting a lot more of my attention then i expected when it comes out

New bat mobile video to tide us over till E3
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jKa7VFjQIfk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. mrm32

mrm32 Member

Well this is stupid.

3. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Well, now I can put my PS4 purchase off until after Christmas. Maybe I catch a new model or price drop. I'm holding out as long as possible until a game forces my hand.

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I knew this was going to be delayed so it doesn't bother me as much. They've been saying it for a month or two.

I am definitely excited to play it though, the batmobile looks incredible.

5. Thefabman

Thefabman Member

Damn, can they release any of these games when they're supposed to? Its like, coming this year!! Scratch that, delayed till 2017...every game lol

6. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

This is actually pretty normal for new consoles but it sucks when you're an early adopter of those consoles.

But damn, next year is shaping up to be a utopia for gaming. My wallet is already crying looking at 2015

7. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

It's because all the developers were working on 360/PS3 games then were suddenly informed that the new generation of consoles was finally coming. So they had to begin porting all of their assets over, and going from PS3 (for example) to PS4 is awful from a developer standpoint. Let alone the differences between a 360/Xone

8. mickey_angelo

mickey_angelo Member

I figure it's been posted on the E3 thread, but here it is. Gameplay trailer

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/IBgpv0MPZ_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

9. Juxtaposed Jolt

I don't mind the delay, but it better not be a massive letdown like Watch Dogs. WD was by no means a bad game, but the hype got the better of it.

AK, Tomb Raider, Uncharted, amongst others. My body is ready.

10. Kate81

Kate81 Member

Its gonna be on Xbox too.

11. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

Some game play footage on how big Gotham is and some batmobile action navigating through the city.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/icTljfkt9Fw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#31 got em COACH, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  12. PhiSlammaJamma

The Last Batman game would be in my top 5 all time.

13. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

I assume you mean Arkham City, because Arkham Origins ,while not bad by any means, was a clear step down in overall quality. Which given different developers I expected.

But Arkham Knight, I really don't think I've ever been this excited for a game. Final Fantasy 7 , GTA V and Metal Gear Solid 2 are the only other ones I can think of. I don't know if it can possibly live up to my expectations LOL.

14. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Upgraded my pre-order to the limited edition. Been wanting a Batman statue for some reason. The batmobile one is cool but I just don't know where the heck I'd put it.

15. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/y_vqzYOvgvc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

This game is gonna be so sick ^^^

17. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

HOLY ****!!!!!!!!!!

<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript' src='http://www.springboardplatform.com/jsapi/embed'></script><div class='videoPlayer' id='cosm014_iframe_video'></div><script type='text/javascript'>$sbPlayer('cosm014_iframe_video', {'sbFeed':{'partnerId':'4445','type':'video','contentId':'1486929','cname':'cosmicbooknews','items':'10'},'style':{'width':700, 'height':427},'override':{'clip':{'autoPlay':false}}})</script><script type='text/javascript' src='http://s0.2mdn.net/instream/html5/ima3.js'></script>

Edit.....video isn't showing for some reason. Follow the link below:

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/batman-arkham-knight-gotham-mine-trailer

#37 cwebbster, Feb 25, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  18. redwhiteone

redwhiteone Member

Absolutely loved Arkham City. It was like I was in a movie. The score was awesome. I'm liking the finale game. I'll definitely get this one when able.

19. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

I wonder what is in the game to give it the coveted "M" rating. I'm guessing the violence is just more realistic looking or something.

Regardless I'm glad Rocksteady is able to stay true to their vision and not have to water down the game for a "T" rating

20. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

I'm guessing some people die in graphic manners, that and probably language.
    Very cool they let it go for a M rating though. Can't wait to play this, this might be the savior of the pre-order.