1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 & 4 crowds

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Charles Jones, May 21, 2015.

Tags:
  1. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

MOVING SCREENS ALL NIGHT.

2. HakeemOnlyFan

HakeemOnlyFan Member

I've posted on this board previously about my poor experiences at the toyota center during the regular season. Crowd being absolutely lackluster, etc.

However, the city is really behind this team in the postseason. The home crowds have been great. I have no doubt game 3 is going to have the craziest fans there yet.

3. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

I wish I could be at my 2nd home on Saturday to roar along with Red Nation!

4. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

I've been to nearly every playoff game since 2005 (don't live in Houston, but still travel for them) and Game 7 vs. The Clippers was the loudest game I've ever been at. Even louder than '09 vs. Lakers.

Can't wait to be back for 3 and 4. We got this.

5. Rockston

Rockston Member

Someone get these on twitter XD let's spread it like wildfire!

6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Check back here tomorrow evening or Saturday mid-morning... I'll go price them sometime between now and then.

7. Charles Jones

Charles Jones Member

maybe put a "X" on the logo so it doesn't seem like you guys are warriors fans

8. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

Thanks. I just shot a message to my buddy who does printing, if he can do it I might be good. We got this.

9. rocketsqtc

rocketsqtc Member

A nice piece of tape would do nicely.

10. MarioElie17

MarioElie17 Member

Had to buy an inflated price ticket on flashseats, nonetheless I will be there now.

11. NateNate

NateNate Member

Have moving screens in red if you're gonna use the Warriors logo. Make it pop to draw attention

12. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Rockets deserve all the noise we can muster. No shame whatsoever in this season. Our energy will provide that little extra incentive to give extra effort and it could result in a significant swing in points. The Warriors talk about having a great fan base and a loud arena when they're filled with bandwagoners and Fairweather fans of the Cavaliers and Miami Heat degree.

13. NateNate

NateNate Member

How about refs you suck chant before the game even starts. Also, a flopped chant for draymond

14. Rockston

Rockston Member

Another good idea here. I hope this makes the final cut.

15. PJ86

PJ86 Member

Stop crying about moving screens, it's not that bad and unless we did it to them and they call it, we have no reason to be upset at anyone other than our own team.

16. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Just got some love on 790

17. NateNate

NateNate Member

What did they say?

18. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Not much, just gave recognition that there are fans upset with the non-calls and doing something about it.

19. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

It would be awesome if we could get a "MOOO-VING SCREEEENS da-da-dadada" chant from the crowd. I know the crowd will be great. League thinks Oracle was big...

1 person likes this.
  20. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

I'm sure the fans will be into it. But give them something to cheer for from the opening tip. I remember going to Game 3 of the WCF in 1997 when the Rockets came home down 0-2(deja vu, huh?) and they were a disaster in the 1st quarter. It was 31-18 Utah after 12 minutes and I think Malone even hit a midcourt shot at the buzzer. You could hear a pin drop in the Summit after that. At least til Eddie Johnson came in and took over the game.