1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 1 parking question

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Phillyrocket, Oct 1, 2017.

1. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

So I shelled out the bucks on Stub Hub to take my dad to the game. He's disabled using a scooter to get to the gate and then a wheelchair to get to our seats.

The time is not yet set but looking for the best parking suggestions disability parking if possible. Use a parking reservation online service? If so which one? I keep seeing that you can purchase the Lot B or C in advance but can't find where to do it.

What do you suggest Clutchfans? What has been your experience?

2. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

You should be able to drop him off near the right field entrance go park your car and come back if you can leave him by himself for a few minutes. I would call the Astros ticket office and ask their suggestions.

3. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Just called and Lot C is $60 cash only for Game 1