1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Futbol] Copa América 2015

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by SwoLy-D, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Beavis Stiffler

Brazil and Paraguay will battle for the last semifinal spot today. The winner advances to play against Argentina.

2. Beavis Stiffler

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4BhjOFXRV1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Shooot, they are out. Way to go, Brazil.

4. Beavis Stiffler

I predict Chile and Argentina advancing to the Copa final.

5. plcmts17

plcmts17 Member

Peru are the poster boys for underachieving in Conmebol. Hell, I bet any money that Paraguay puts up a better fight against Argentina tomorrow than Peru did today.
    They need players who are hungry, who actually want to play for their country.:mad:

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Safe to say that the Busty women are gone

7. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

But getting as far as they did this year is actually overachieving though. Who in their right mind even expected them to get to the semi-finals?

Also, considering they were playing Chile at home, what were the odds of Peru winning? Especially when Arturo the hothead Vidal can do whatever he wants in front of any ref and end up without getting carded.

Ridiculous how he slaps the defender and gets no card yet the Peruvian defender gets a weak red card some minutes later.

8. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

That Red card was bull crap, TBH. I mean if you're going to call that you have to be consistent throughout the entire tourney or at least that game.
    Anywho, since get go I put money with some buds on Chile-Argentina final with Argentina winning it. I'm still on track :)

9. ferrari77

Damn you. I was actually thinking Peru vs Colombia. (sentimental non football reasons made me go with that).

Well, you're probably gonna win some extra money and then perhaps spend it buying beers for your CF fam whenever some of us finally show up to watch a Barca match lol.

10. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Umm sentimental non football reasons.. do tell!! Or is this Ferrari- Yung-T secret story all over again. I don't take rejections well, breh. :(

Lol my boy Messi needs to show up in the semis and final! He owes me that much :)
    Damnnn those European League Football Thread Posters never come thru, specially my mate Reeko and you :( But yah man if that ever happens drinks on me fo shou.

11. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^^^ Are you ME? :confused:

;)

12. ferrari77

Haha nah man not Yung-T's secret story. Just a love for those countries because of the girls from there that I know. (I do know a bad chick from Argentina but I just can't ever root for them or even bet on them.

Man how has Reeko never come through, at least you know he is Mr. Barca, I'm just a fairweather La Liga fan. :grin:

13. ferrari77

You get no points for that!:grin:

14. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Oh man... stay away from those Argentinian girls.. they are trouble!!
    Colombians and Venezuelans are trouble as well but those are too hard to resist :eek:

This upcoming season we should watch a game.. I'll even go for a Man U game :)

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Rox1 is such a classy breh and always wants to meet, you guys better make it happen 15/16 season. In the end I'll have to fly to Houston myself, Rox1 deserves it. :( *cries*

16. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Thanks for the kind works, breh!

17. Beavis Stiffler

3rd place game is tonight. Peru vs. Paraguay

PERU
    PARAGUAY
    [​IMG]

18. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Does anyone have a good stream for this match? Only finding bad SD streams and no TV station is broadcasting it here in Germany. :(

19. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

20. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Alexis Sanchez with balls of steel.

Cool penalty to win the tournament.

LOL @ Higuain.

LOL @ that lilttle Chilean kid that took a selfie with Messi as Messi stood on the pitch after the result.