1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funny V-Span e-mail

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vj23k, Aug 15, 2007.

1. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Me. If he was crying for his momma because of JVG, he will cry for JVG if he tries to play for Pop. Pop has mellowed a smidgen over the years but he won't put up with pouting from V-Span. Contrary to belief here, Pop is more of a yeller, screamer and authoritarian than JVG. Someone should ask Nazr Muhamed, Rasho and Beno how they feel about Pop.

2. windfern

windfern Member

There's only one truth. Jeff is an arse and Bill is a killer indeed.

3. ling ling

ling ling Member

I'd still take Spanoullis over Rafer, MJ and Francis.

4. ¿TRNT?

¿TRNT? Member

I don't know why. If he can't take JVG's no nonsense approach to the game, he most likely will also struggle with Popovich.

Hope? Nah. I don't care either way. But it would be a good in the sense to see if posters who where against the way JVG handled Spanoulis were right or Spanoulis just plain sucked.

5. WNBA

WNBA Member

let's pray Brooks is better than VSpan.

VSpan >>>Alston.

6. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

I'd eat dog **** over carrots, lobster, and fillet mignon too! We're practically related dude!

7. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

And Span was at clutchfans . net?:D maybe his reading this right now ! LOL

8. ReD_1

ReD_1 Rookie

You still gotta admit that Alston is better! That's the fact! :D

9. ling ling

ling ling Member

Except I don't eat dog ****.

10. WNBA

WNBA Member

Sorry, no. even JVG disagreed with you.

JVG simply does not know how to use Span's talent: playmaking and creativity.

11. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

If Vspan signs with the Spurs than I'd say the story gains a bit more credibility. Not only that but now that I think about it, the interview that Yao gave right after the Utah series supports this JVG is a bonehead even more. Then you have to look at why Bonzi walked off the team why Snyder couldn't get any minutes. Both Snyder and Bonzi were in the doghouse and what NBA player just quits on his team right before the playoffs? Bonzi was given a clean bill of health but stated that his being there was detrimental to the team. Now who says that? Nobody is going to say they are a detriment to the team no matter how bad you are and then walk off the team. I think it's more plausible that Bonzi and JVG had an argument and Bonzi saying I don't need this sh*t.

12. conquistador#11

I've read enough. Isn't it obvious to everyone, that Lance zeirlein is behind this. I don't blame him, one can only play madden and watch spanish soaps for so long. :D

13. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

I dread that and I posted it in the trade thread. I still believe he is a playa and I can definitely see the possibility of him playing for them and coming back to bite us come playoff time. Makes me sick to think about it. I think he is a unique player with a unique game, a great ability to run PnR from the top and he is a foul magnet in the mold of Corey Maggette once he gets penetration. Most fans do not understand the power of that ability. When you can get an opponent in the bonus early in quarters, your offensive efficiency as a team goes through the roof. If he does come to San Antonio and plays along with Manu and Parker back there, I think they are gonna be tough to beat.

14. dreamrockets

dreamrockets Member

Paranoia is a disturbed thought process characterized by excessive anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs concerning a perceived threat.

A person suffering paranoia or paranoid delusions tends more to blame or fear others for supposedly intentional actions that somehow affect the afflicted individual.

15. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

LMFAO. What credibility does this story have? Yao and T-Mac hated JVG? These two were so distraught whenever the coaching situation with JVG was brought up. Yao looked like he almost cried one time. Both players said they wanted him back. Yes, JVG may be a hard ass but do you really believe he was swinging his balls around like that, cussing out players and management?

And on the whole "I was T-Mac in Greece thing", I thought that was taken from a translated article that was posted on this board? JVG never really said it, a reporter told him that V-Span said it and he answered it accordingly.

16. dntrwl

dntrwl Member

people that think Spanoulis is better than Mike James, Steve Francis, or even Rafer Alston, when he showed us absolutely nothing in the NBA sure have crap coming out of their mouth though. snap.

17. SpiffyRifi

SpiffyRifi Member

I thought we were finally done with this V-Span crap. This thread just shows that the V-Span fantatics and JVG haters will never be silenced. I just hope we don't have to talk about this crap all next season again...its over, can't everyone just let it go? I don't care if this article is true (and no it doesn't seem even the least bit credible) - it's all over...there's a new coach a new team, lets focus on the future here.

18. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

Correct,It seems to me that VSpan suffers from Paranoid Personality Disorder as defined in DSM-IV if this report is correct.

19. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

credible? no. funny? yes.

i liked the article.

20. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

It matters because we are talking a division rival here.