1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Funny?] Pregnant Fight Club

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Tb-Cain, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Tb-Cain

Tb-Cain Member

http://www.brobible.com/story/13159...red-knocked-brawl-oakland-burger-king-parking

NSFW (language, violence):
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6PdyVrHO9g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D6PdyVrHO9g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
    The 1st Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: You do not talk about Pregnant Fight Club.

The 2nd Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Fighters are allowed to commandeer Burger King highchairs and use them as weapons.

The 3rd Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Touching of any and all weaves is both disrespectful and grounds for an automatic disqualification.

The 4th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: All fighters are required to be hormonally unstable and in their third trimesters.

The 5th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Stomach kicking and vaginal uppercuts are not only allowed, but encouraged.

The 6th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Men can be spectators as long as they say, "Beat that b****, yea, beat that b**** talkin' bout Oakland."

The 7th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Anyone caught holding a respectable job outside of the Pregnant Fight Club will be banished.

The 8th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Parking lot fights are sanctioned events but once the fight moves into the actual Burger King, it falls under the governing board of Project Mayhem. This now means assault rifles and fatalities are fair game.

The 9th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: No one wins until someone dies (Project Mayhem rules) or placenta and a newborn hit the floor.

The 10th Rule of Pregnant Fight Club: Winner of Pregnant Fight Club is awarded bottomless fountain beverages for a period of five business days and is also crowned with a cardboard, folding Burger King tiara.

2. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

That is stupid.

Bunch of animals.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

That is AMAZING :eek: ... $3.99 for a burger?!?!? Yummy!

4. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

A few things I took from this:

1) I will not be visiting Oakland any time soon
    2) Those crazy black girls trying to live up to a ghetto stereotype. Its stupid when you aren't pregnant.
    3) I would sex the white girl, and the couple of latino/mixed women in the video.
    4) Neither of those girls should have babies, and I can only hope that if the baby survived that encounter, that there are no lasting effects.
    5) They are all a bunch of p*****s.
    6) I think the guy with the van must be a pimp
    7) The Oakland PD looked scared just to be there, and quite honestly worthless

5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Mae fall in a faint? :eek:

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

What would women do without hair to pull during a fight?

7. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just skimmed through the video but that was disgraceful. And why the hell was that one guy punching the woman out?

I feel bad for the kids those women are going to have..

8. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly there are some really nice parts of Oakland..

9. Mae

Mae Member

By my eyes, only the girl in blue was pregnant. The other girl was just fat. I skimmed the video because it was long...Did the blue girl ever get hit?

No, Swoly-D. I figure if he's pimp enough to bring him home... :grin:

10. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

There were several kicks to the uterus in that video.

11. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

This is why racism exists. Sad but true.

12. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I disagree but can see your argument.

13. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Nobody cares about the guy hitting that pregnant girl?

.....hell, me neither...

14. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Not trying to get into a D&D here, but, in your opinion, why does racism exist? I'm not a racist (hell, I hate everyone equally lol), but I can see why you would steer clear of a particular race because of potential conflict of interest. They would take it as profiling, but with continued universal behavior like this, can you really blame people? Just food for thought.

15. juicystream

The girl that got her ass beat by the man and his two girls was pregnant. Did you listen to the video? She says she is pregnant.

16. juicystream

Mae joins in on the fun. I would never leave my beloved hanging. :grin:

17. Mae

Mae Member

Ah, I didn't listen to it very well apparently. She must have been less than 3 months then. Not that it makes a difference. We should really invent something that allows stupid people not to reproduce.

18. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

Get a room.

19. H-townhero

H-townhero Member

is it bad I laughed hard at this? :confused:

20. Mae

Mae Member

Yours? :p