1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FS: LG G2X t-mobile branded

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Ron from the G, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Ron from the G

Ron from the G Contributing Member

I'm selling my LG G2X cell phone. It's in perfect condition as it was in a hard case and had a screen protector the entire time it was used. These are going for 266 on Ebay used. It will come with all original packaging. I'm asking for 250. Here is the run down:

Product Information
    Play games and manage calls, on the go, with the LG G2x phone. The NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor in this LG touchscreen Smartphone provides superior speed for your applications. The rich 3D graphics in this LG smartphone take your gaming experience to a new level. The 800 x 400 pixels resolution on the corning Gorilla Glass capacitive touch screen of this LG touchscreen Smartphone deliver crisp and clear image outputs. Capture images or record moments with the 8 MP camera of this LG Smartphone that has LED flash and auto focus. Fully charge the 1500 mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery of the LG G2x phone to chat or run applications for hours on end.

Product Identifiers
    Brand LG
    MPN TM3HWULGLG2XHR
    Carrier T-Mobile
    Model G2x
    UPC 610214626097
    Type Smartphone

Key Features
    Capacity 8GB
    Color Black
    Network Generation 3G
    Network Technology GSM, UMTS
    Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS 1700/2100
    Operating System Android 2.3

Other Features
    Touch Screen Yes
    Bluetooth Yes
    Digital Camera Yes
    GPS Yes
    QWERTY Physical Keyboard No
    Email Access Yes
    Internet Browser Yes
    Speakerphone Yes

2. EMAN34

EMAN34 Contributing Member

Sent you email

3. Ron from the G

For those that asked here are pics. The screen has a screen protector on it so it looks a little dirty, but take the screen protector off and it looks brand new. As you can see it's pretty much in flawless condition. There is a slight scratch on the back silver portion near the LG symbol, but it's hardly noticeable.

With case on:
    [​IMG]

Back with case on the side:
    [​IMG]

Front with case on the side:
    [​IMG]

4. Ron from the G

I tried to reply back to your email a few times, but it keeps coming back as undeliverable. Also I can't send you a PM on here so I haven't been able to get a hold of you.

5. Ron from the G

Sale pending.

6. Ron from the G

7. EMAN34

EMAN34 Contributing Member

Hey Ron nice meeting you and phone worked great